38

"So, are you guys interested to join music club or what?" Mika asked as she raised the papers in her hand in front of the girls.

May raised her right hand. "I'll be joining the club," she stated plainly and went back to her phone, giggling.

"Sign this paper up and bring it as you enter the meeting later," Mika told her as she placed the paper on top the table in front of May who nodded right away.

"Who else?"

"I'll sign up," Camrin volunteered.

"Here," Mika handed the paper over to Camrin.

"What about you Misheel?" Camrin asked.

"I already told you, I'm not into those stuff," Misheel stated while writing something on her notebook.

Camrin hit her slightly on her arm. "Aish! This kill-joy person."

"Look what you did!" Misheel complained, referring to her messed up handwritings. "Why don't you ask Leeka? I thought she's interested?"

Misheel pointed out to Leeka who had earphones on while reading a book.

Mika pulled Leeka's earphones as she groaned in annoyance. "Yah what's with you? Why so quiet? And where's Sungrin? I thought you guys are gonna join the club?"

Leeka flipped one page and folded it in on of its ends as she sat up straight. "She left earlier than I did. So, I don't know where she is. Why don't you try contacting her?"

Mika sighed and grabbed her phone. She stared at it for a while as a smile formed on her lips, remembering that night where Suga took effort just to get her phone back. She somehow felt warmth that she couldn't explain in her heart.

"Damn she's gone crazy," Camrin pointed out to Mika who was smiling alone at the blank screen of her phone.

"Yah! Aren't you gonna call Sungrin?" Misheel called her attention.

Mika then came back to her senses and automatically dialed Sungrin's name on her phone as she waited for an answer.

"She got her phone back ey?" Camrin asked.

Leeka went back to her book. "Suga found it," she said lifelessly.

"REALLY?!?" Camrin blurted out, gaining the others' attention. "I mean, really?"

Leeka nodded.

"Well then good for her," Misheel commented.

Mika went back to her seat and stared at her phone. "She's not picking up," she stated.

"Then don't call her. It's not like she should always be around," Leeka muttered.

"Wait a minute...did you guys fight?" Mika asked.

Leeka was silent for a moment.

"I knew it," Mika stated. "Spill it out. Come on, tell me what happened."

"We didn't fight," Leeka replied plainly.

"Then what happened?" Mika asked.

Leeka scoffed. "Nothing. Now just give me something to sign up with."

"Aish! This person," Mika rolled her eyes as she gave her piece of paper.

__________________________________________________________

"Aish! I'm bored. What time is our first subject?" J-Hope asked whilst yawning.

"Just wait, will you? The teacher will be here in an hour," RapMon told him.