15

"Hey, I heard there are newbies," Camrin approached the others who were walking by the hallway.

"Newbies?" Leeka asked.

"Yeah, they're rising female idols," Misheel added.

"Tch. Why would they enroll here when every opportunity's in Seoul? SOPA at least?" May asked whilst rolling her eyes.

"Dunno and I don't care," Camrin said.

"Come on guys, class is about to start," Misheel said as she opened the door, surprised seeing only Mika and Sungrin in the classroom. "Where are the others?"

"Probably at the hall, watching that new female group," Mika said with a bored look.

"They're performing?" May asked.

"Nope, they're just being introduced by the principal," Sungrin answered.

"By the way, BTS are here in Busan. I met Jin and Suga last night," Mika said.

"Wow...how lucky, note the sarcasm," May said.

"Tss... Of all places," Camrin muttered.

________________________________________

Jungkook's POV

"Dude, it's hard talking like a girl. Help me out," Jimin whispered to me.

"No can do, bro. You know how deep my voice can be. They might suspect y'know. Especially that we are girls today."

"As you can see everyone, our girls here are a bit shy, that's why they might not talk much. But they're very kind. Trust me. However, they will only be your temporary classmates and schoolmates since they are moving to another country in a week. So students, I want you all to treat them nicely and be polite to them. " Yeah, that was Principal Han, Namjoon hyung's mom's best friend.

"Thank you everyone!"

Good job, Jimin hyung. He's the only one in our group who can communicate to others with a girl's voice. So, he's gonna be like our house speaker or something.

"Okay everyone, you may now go back to your respective classrooms."

As soon as the students got out of the place, Principal Han faced us.

"I trust you guys with this madness, especially you, Kim Namjoon. I trust you because you're my best friend's son, but just don't forget that once everything is revealed... never, ever put this school in shame? Do you understand? Good. Now, go to your assigned classroom, classes are starting. Don't wanna be late for your first day."

I must admit, she's a strict old lady asf.

Sungrin's POV

"Omoo! They are so cute! I wish I had fair skin as they do!"

"I love their outifts."

"Why are they so silent?"

"They're so tall!"

"STB!!! I hope I can listen to their songs soon."

Honestly, they look like gays. No offense, but they do.

"Hello everyone! Classmates and new soon to be friends! I am Minie, these are my friends Jingkie, Victoria, Remi, Happie, Sugar, and Jenny. We are STB, short for Sweet Twinkle Babes! And together, we are one! Let's be friends! Oh, by the way, you girls know BTS?"

"Yeah, they're like super hot."

"OMG! V is my bias!"

"Jimin, my mochi is sooo cute!"

Tch.

"I'm glad to hear that, I mean, yeah! We too, love BTS! They are our idols! In fact, Jimin is actually my distant cousin," Minie, the talkative girl who really resembles Jimin, said.

Oh good, another set of BTS Sasaengs. Tss. Are they all in the same ages? Why are they in one classroom? The others looks like college unnies actually.

"Omoo! Can you introduce us to him?"

"I want to meet him in person! He's like one of the hottest in k-pop history."

"OMG! Not to mention the abs, the hair and his everything."

"Sure. I'll let you girls meet him soon."

"Arasseo Minie!!! We love you already!"

Tch. Whatever, idiots.

"Can we take a selfie?"

Tch.

"Uhm, excuse me Mrs. Ahn, may we proceed to the lesson now?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, yes. Sure, now get your books people."

Good, 'coz I'm tired of listening to BTS and k-pop stuff. I missed calculus yesterday so shut dafuq up guys; I'm here to listen.

Jungkook's POV

Alright Jungkook. Sigh. You're with Sungrin, in her school, in the same classroom. Calm down, act normal, and act as if she doesn't exist. 0.0 Pfft. Are you crazy? How can you just ignore her when the purpose you came here is for her? We're going to make them un-hate us, right? Aish! This is so complicated! She made herself hate me because I left her.

_________________________________________

"Uhh... Sungrin? You okay? Why do you keep looking at their direction?" Leeka asked her.

"Huh? Sorry, what?"

"Tss. I said, why are you staring at STB?" Leeka repeated.

"Ohh...Umm...It's just that...something's not right."

"What?" Camrin asked.

"I smell something suspicious about them...I just can't point out what it is," Sungrin replied, still staring at STB's table whilst eating her chocolate chip cookie.

"Yeah, I can somehow sense something fishy too," Leeka added.

"Look at how they move...Hmmm...it's somehow...I don't know...manly?" Sungrin stated, causing the others to laugh. "Whaat? I'm just saying," Sungrin said with an innocent face.

"So you're saying, they're like...transwomen?" May chuckled.