41

"I'm glad you came."

Taehyung turned and saw the face he'd never forget all these years. She was wearing fancy clothing and jewelries...

She seems different now, V thought.

"S-Soo Hyun..." he stuttered.

"Taehyung!" she blurted out and ran to him, giving him a quick yet passionate kiss. However, Taehyung pulled away and looked at her in disbelief.

"Taehyung, we can be together now. My husband's gone and long dead. You and I, we both earn for our living now. We can start a new life again!" she held his hands.

"It's not that easy, SooHyun," he told her and removed his hands.

"What do you mean?" she asked, confused.

Taehyung sighed. "Things can't be done easily just because you want it that way."

"But this is what we both wanted before, Taehyungie," she held his hands.

"No."

She couldn't understand him, so all she could do was to let out tears of confusion.

V turned to her and hugged her. "Hey, don't cry...I'm sorry, okay?"

"I... I just want us to be together again..."

Taehyung just kissed her forehead and sighed.

_______________________________________

"Yah! Why aren't you talking?" Suga asked as he followed her go inside the taxi.

She just kept quiet and had a straight face on.

"Jung Mika," he tapped her shoulder.

She turned and glared at him. "WHAT'S YOU PROBLEM?!"

"Whoa. What's with you?" Suga shrugged.

"Why don't you ask yourself then?!?"

Suga faced the window and looked outside. "Look, if this is about that stupid pretense that you're my stupid girlfriend. GET OVER IT."

"GET OVER IT?!? Are you out of your mind?!"

Suga snorted. "Aish...girl problems," he muttered and Mika hit his arm. "Ow!"

"What is it goes out on the net?!? Will you hold responsibility?!? Huh? You idiot."

He chuckled and faced her. "Oh I will always hold any responsibility for you."

Mika hit his arm again

_______________________________

"Yah! Where have you been yesterday, Sungrinnie?" Misheel asked her as she sat down on her desk.

She took out the book she has been reading and sighed. "Library."

Misheel sat down beside her. "What about the Music club? I thought you were interested. They forced me to join though."