10

"Where is Kim Taehyung?" Jin asked.

"We should be preparing now. Try calling him," RapMon told J-Hope.

"He left his phone with me," Suga said while raising V's phone with his right hand.

"Aish! This kid!" Jin said.

"He told me he's going to buy Italian food," Jimin stated while playing with his phone.

"Tell the staff to get him," Jin ordered.

"I'll do it," Jungkook said as he wore a black cap.

"I'll come with you," Jimin said.

"Just let the staff do it," RapMon said.

But before RapMon could say another word, Jungkook and Jimin already left, making him facepalm himself.

"Kids," Jin scoffed.
-------------

"I forgot to thank you back there," V told Sungrin as she placed the tray of coffee on the table.

"That's nothing," Sungrin replied.

"I told her to help you, V," Shil giggled while playing with her phone.

"Thank you too, Shil," V said, pinching her cheeks.

"Here," Sungrin gave V a cup of Americano.

"Thanks," V said.

"Ooh. Is that café Americano? Can I try?" Shil asked.

"Well-" V got cut off by Sungrin as she told her sister not to.

"Just milk tea for you," Sungrin said as she gave her the tea.

The three ate their breakfast at the coffee shop, while having a great time with each other.

Sungrin's POV

I must admit, Kim Taehyung a.k.a V isn't that bad at all. He's kinda fun to hang out with. He's a funny guy. You won't get bored when you're with him, I swear. Well at least there's a guy like him in the group. He even treated us breakfast, and Shil was such a thick-faced idiot who even accepted V's offer to choose whatever she wants to eat.

"So, are you gonna watch our show tonight?"

Aish. I didn't see that coming.

"Actually I-"

"She will."

Aish! Lee Shil you little urgh!

"Actually I'm-"

"I'll be happy to see you both there." Like what most ARMYs say: that irresistible rectangular-shaped smile. Dang it.

--------------
Meanwhile, Jimin and Jungkook went to the Italian restaurant and checked if Taehyung a.k.a V was there.

"He's not here," Jungkook muttered with a mask on his face.

"Aish! Where could he be?"Jimin mumbled.

"Come on. Let's go see if there's another Italian restaurant here," Jungkook told Jimin as they walked out of the place and scanned the restaurants nearby. When suddenly Jungkook's phone vibrated, displaying Rap Monster's name on the screen.

"Hyung, we haven't-" Jungkook was cut off by RapMon.

"He's already here. Now head back here immediately."

>Call Ended<

------------

"Luckily, that girl, Sungrin grabbed me away from the crowd," V stated with a wide grin.

"And?" RapMon asked.

"We went to a coffee shop nearby with her younger sister and had breakfast. We had fun talking and stuff. I like their personality, especially Lee Sungrin. She's pretty though," V added, making Jungkook clench his fist.

"Well actually-" Jimin was about to say something, but Jin gave him a death glare, making him shut up.

"Soooo... I invited them to our show tonight and I'm gonna give these caps to them," V said happily, showing two yellow neon caps.

"Taehyung, it's your turn," the woman called.

"Yes noona. Be there in a sec. See you later, guys," V said as he walked his way out of the room.

"He should know too, hyung," Jimin told Jin.

"Do you want him to get hurt again?" Jin replied.

"But what if-"

"Just listen to your hyung, Jimin," RapMon told him.

"Tch. Fine. Ya, Jeon Jungkook! Where are you going this time?" Jimin called Jungkook.

"Porch," he replied shortly. "And don't you dare follow me, hyung. I want a peaceful time alone," he emphasized the last word, making Jimin pout.

Jungkook made his way towards the porch and closed the door beside him. He checked if someone was watching before jumping to the nearby veranda.

"Ow," he groaned as he hit one of the railings with this right knee, but he managed to get up instantly and opened the door. Luckily, nobody was there. He just sat on the corner of the bed and took a deep breath.

"Lee Sungrin!" he shouted.

Sungrin's POV

"Lee Sungrin!"

What the? What was that?

I got up from the bathtub and wrapped myself with a towel. I peeked outside the bathroom, and to my surprise... Jungkook was there.

WTF is he doing here? How'd he get in when the keys are with me and Shil just got out to buy stuff at the mall?

Gasp. He saw me! Fq.

I went back to the bathroom and locked the door.
"Sungrin!"

"What are you doing here?!" I asked.

"Let me talk to you."

"I'm taking a bath, okay? Just get the fq out of here!"

"I don't care. I just want to talk to you."

"Aren't we talking now?"

It went all silent before I heard a loud bang. Right. He crashed the door down. Dafuq is his problem?! Now I'm freaking out.

"WTF?!?"

He walked towards me, making me pace backwards. My whole body's literally shaking right now. I don't know what to do. This guy's freaking me out asf. I walked backwards until I reached dead end. Now we're literally exchanging breaths, yet he kept silent. Aish! This psycho. This is so embarrassing asf. I'm only wearing a towel asdfghjkl. What now? His face went inches forward to mine, aiming a kiss... but then, paused.

"Why?" he muttered.

What is he saying? I'm the one who's supposed to ask him that.

"Aish! Lee Sungrin!" he punched the wall beside me as I kept frozen on my spot. "Why are you always on my mind?" he muttered before he walked away from his position. I gasped for air when he was gone already.

What the heck, Jungkook?

He's insane.