46

"Good morning!" Jungkook greeted from the kitchen as Sungrin got out of the room with her hair tied into a bun.

Sungrin smiled at him and sat down on the chair, "You cooked all these?"

"I did," he chuckled. "I'm ready to become a father, aren't I?"

Sungrin's POV

Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the living room, pushing me slightly to the couch. He began kissing me passionately again and slowly, I felt his lips gently go down to my neck, sending me chills all over my body. His hands began travelling around my waist, pulling me closer to him. We were literally exchanging breaths. I was enjoying it, but at the back of my head, I knew it was wrong. I shouldn't do this, not when I know that someone out there loves him more than I do. Someone who deserves him more than I do. Yes, I love him...but not the way I did before.

I gasped, pulling away from the kiss.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

I looked away. "We shouldn't do this."

"Wh-why not?"

"...please take care of him for me," Leeka's words knocked on my mind repeatedly.

Leeka...she's inlove with him and I don't find anything wrong about it. She deserves him, the same way he does.

"Y-You have to go," I told him.

"Wh-what?? What are you talking about?"

"Leeka...she's leaving for UK now. You have to go and confess to her."

"Sungrin..."

I cupped his face and kissed his forehead. "Remember this? Kissing someone on the forehead means goodbye, right?"

I saw his eyes getting teary. "Don't do this."

I gave him a short peck on his lips. "It's fine, Jungkook. I know you love her too." I chuckled. "You were saying her name multiple times last night."

He sighed and slapped his face.

"Go now," I told him.

He sighed and kissed me shortly. "I won't go without you."

__________________________-

Leeka's POV

Oh well. It's gonna be another 10 years before I'll be coming back here again.

Ten long years.

I sighed.

"Leeka? Are you ready to go?" I heard mom call from downstairs.

"Yeah mom. I'll be there in a minute."

I grabbed my phone and saw the same face that made my heart ache again.

Sigh. I never would've thought everything's gonna end up this way. I never thought that I'd feel this way towards my best friend's ex. I never wanted this. It just so happened that the more we get close to each other, the more I fell for him. It was never a part of the plan.

Jeon Jungkook. I scrolled around my gallery and changed my wallpaper to a picture of a bunny, instead of his face. It will be better off without him. Besides, my business with him is done anyway. Mission accomplished. I got him back with Sungrin again, and that's sort of good. They deserve each other anyway, and I don't want to be a barrier between them. I'm just a friend...a best friend...so who am I to interfere, right?

I took it back on my pocket again and went downstairs where a van was waiting for us to reach the airport.

_________________________________