8

-_-

0.0

O_O

O_o

o_O

o_o

"OMAAAAYGAAAASHHH!" Lee Shil screamed as the ice cream she was holding, fell from her hand.

"I-I...W-we're so sorry. We entered the wrong room," V stuttered.

"Taetae? Is that you? Really!? OMAYGAAASH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE ALL REAL LIFE BTS!!! I'm a huge fan of yours!!!" Lee Shil squealed as she pinched V's cheeks repeatedly, making him chuckle at the younger girl's actions.

Sungrin's POV

"This is unbelievable," I muttered, then shook my head. This is so not happening. Please tell me it's not!

"Wait a minute..."

Oh no. Jimin! Don't tell me, you know me. You little-

"I've seen you somewhere," Jimin said as he moved closer to me, but I looked away.

"Maybe she's just one of those fans," J-Jungkook suddenly butted in???

"I'm not a fan of yours, tch," I muttered.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan, we've been looking all over for you," a guy barged in. "Manager Choi's going nuts," he added.

"We should get going. We're very sorry again," Rap Monster apologized.

"Suga hyung, let's go," J-Hope pulled Suga's blanket, making him groan in annoyance.

"Bye V oppa!" Lee Shil giggled, while hugging her phone.

"I'll see you at the show, Lee Shil," V waved at Shil and gave her his famous box-like grin.

"Thanks for the selcas!" she giggled. Tss... this flirt.

"Ya, that's enough," I pulled my sister's collar, not realizing that somebody's still in the room-Jeon Jungkook.

"Omo! Jungkook!!! Golden maknae! Can I take a picture with you?" Shil suddenly pulled away from my grip, then went near the jerk. Tss... why is he still here?

"You know what? Something tells me that you're somewhat familiar. I feel like I've known you before," Shil said while taking selcas with Jungkook. Urgh! I hate saying his name, even just mentally.

"You can go now. Me and my sister wants to take a rest. We're tired," I said, trying not to make eye contact to him.

"What are you talking abou-" I covered Shil's mouth before she could say another word that might humiliate me.

"She's right, I should get going now. Bye Shil."

Tch.

"Ya! What'd you do that for?" Shil complained as I removed my hand from her mouth.

I ignored her and put myself to bed.

"Ya!"