32

"Yah! Where's Kookie oppa? I want to show the portrait of him-" Shil stopped when Leeka gestured her not to bother her sister since she kind of looked like she's in a bad mood.

Shil just gave Leeka a questioning look as Sungrin went upstairs and slammed the door.

"Shil? Was that your sister?" Mrs. Lee called from the kitchen.

"Yeah omma."

"Tell her to come downstairs."

"She's in a bad mood, mom."

"Yeah. I think she's in her period Mrs. Lee," Leeka added.

"Then let's just leave her alone," Mrs. Lee continued cooking.

"What could have happened?" Leeka muttered.

"Maybe Jungkook oppa did something to make her act like that," Shil added.

"You heard me?"

"Duh?"

"By the way, Leeka unnie. Why did Jungkook oppa wanted to talk to my unnie? Do they really know each other? Why do I have the feeling that they're somehow connected? I mean, duh? Jungkook is a huge star and my unnie's like...y'know-a commoner? Why would he want to talk to her PRIVATELY, as what you said," Shil whispered.

_____________________________________

"But Jungkookie, Jin hyung might scold us again," J-Hope whispered.

Jungkook put his camouflage jacket on and scoffed. "He won't catch us."

"Aish! You're always so stubborn."

"If you don't want to come, then don't," Jungkook said as he wore a black facemask. Slowly, he opened the window and got ready to get down.

"Urgh! Fine! I'll come with you!"

"Oh? Why the sudden change of mind?"

"If you get scolded, I get scolded too. I don't want you to take all the blame alone," J-Hope replied.

Jungkook let off a short sigh and gestured him to follow him. Both slowly got down through a ladder Jungkook prepared beforehand, then quickly ran off to a not-so-near sports bar.

Jungkook ordered soju and some seafood and began playing billiard. He was very good in sports. J-Hope beat him once, but followed by several defeats by Jungkook.

"Aish! You truly are the Golden Maknae!" J-Hope exclaimed.

Jungkook poured the beverage into a small glass cup and quickly drank it. "I don't deserve it."

"What?" J-Hope asked, confused.

"What's the use of the popularity and all if the only girl you ever loved hates you so much? As if you're a monster or something! Dammit!" Jungkook poured another on his glass. "I shouldn't have chosen fame...I shouldn't have chosen money...I shouldn't have chosen to leave her! I shouldn't have been a dumbass to leave her like that! I should've just chosen her!" he began sobbing 'I'm an idiot' with his forehead placed on the table. J-Hope tapped him and tried to comfort him.

"It's okay bro. Just let it all out. I'm here," J-Hope said.

He continued sobbing. "No matter how much I try to forget her...I...I just couldn't..."

"Then don't. If you still love her, fight for her."

"W-What if...what if I couldn't?"

"You couldn't if you wouldn't."

______________________________________________

Sungrin's POV

He kissed me.

But I didn't like it.

I hated it.

If he thinks I also feel the same for him, he's wrong. I've moved on. I don't want him in my life anymore. No matter what he does, I will not fall for it too easily. He made me like this. He left me as I became as hard as a rock. And yes, he's right. I've done wrong things to their group, but that doesn't mean I will get caught in his little trap that easily.

Knock! Knock!

"It's me, Leeka."

"Leave me alone."

"I just wanted to talk to you."

"I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Lee Sungrin."

Aish! Leeka! Can't she understand I don't want company right now? I'm not in the effin mood.

I continued ignoring her. Instead, I took my phone and tried to pick the music of my choice...but then, my vision got blurry...again. I tried to stand up, only getting stumbled down. Darn it! aish! I can do this! I will walk all the way downstairs and get medicine-but everything went all black all of a sudden.