24

"Seriously? You guys are gonna hack BTS' accounts? Like really?" Camrin blurted out.

"Yes, oh yes," Sungrin answered whilst connecting wires into her laptop with Mika assisting her.

"Cool," Camrin said.

"I'll go get the snacks downstairs," Misheel volunteered as she walked her way out.

"OMO!!!" May suddenly blurted out, catching the others' attention. "I just earned 12k followers on IG!!!" She squealed.

"No one cares," Leeka muttered.

"Rude much?" May muttered as she went back on her phone.

"Whatever. Tch," Leeka rolled her eyes and continued digging into Sungrin's old box, when her eyes suddenly caught something attractive, making her grab it instantly. "Ooohh...binoculars," she said.

"Woah, woah, woah, don't touch that," Sungrin told her.
_____________________

Flashback

"What is this?" an eight-year old Sungrin asked as she removed the red ribbon from the polka-dotted box.

"You'll see," little Jungkook giggled.

Sungrin's eyes widened, seeing a purple pair of binoculars-the one that she's been eyeing from the toy store before. "B-Binoculars..."she muttered.

"Hehe! I'm glad you liked it," Jungkook giggled whilst scratching the back of his head, when suddenly Sungrin hugged him around his waist, making his cheeks tomato-red.

"AWWW! Thank you so, so much Kookie!"

He giggled. "No problem. Besides, I got mine too," he showed a black pair of binoculars to Sungrin. "Now we can see each other even from afar."

"Yeah! Good idea Kookie! Let's try it."

The two threw each other a high-five as they ran towards their houses.

End of flashback

"I wonder where those are now," Jungkook muttered as he opened his old closet, revealing big boxes. He scanned all of them as he chuckled at his own old childhood photos, mostly with Sungrin on it. He gently placed the old photos on his bed and continued looking for his old toy.

"I seriously had an omnitrix like Ben 10 before?" he laughed at himself as he placed it back in the box. He continued digging when he finally got what he was looking for-the pair of black binoculars he once bought. Then quickly, he shoved away the curtains from the window he never opened since they left the house.

"Okay," he sighed and slowly opened the small window as the cool wind touched his face. Not meters away, he could clearly see the Lee's residence. "But how much more with a pair of these cool binoculars?" he thought.
________________

"All set," Sungrin announced.

"So, are we just gonna sit here watching you two, techno-weirdos?" Leeka asked, earning a glare from Sungrin and Mika.
"Okay, okay, I'll shut up," she said.

"Let's just take a short break for a groufie, smile guys!" May said as she positioned her monopod. "K, 1...2...3...Yey!"

"Oh, and don't forget to caption it with a quotation," Camrin reminded.

"Best friends forever?" May asked.

"No, tch. Say, There are no mountains too tall, no cities too big, but this squad, a better world we will build," Camrin suggested.

"Oohh," Leeka muttered.

"How 'bout: There are no mountains too tall, no cities to big, but this squad, a better world without BTS we will build...It's a bit cheesy but how 'bout that?" Sungrin added.

She earned claps and cheers from her friends when Misheel arrived with a tray of food. "I'm here, your highnesses."

"YUM!"

"Bashing my baby boys again?"

Sungrin's sister's voice made them pause for a while.

Sungrin glared at Shil as she approached the door. "Get lost. There's none of your business here. And 'baby boys'? Urgh! DAFUQ?!" then closed the door.

"Aish!"

"Let us begin," Mika said.