14

Mika's POV

O.O
Jin, right? This is Jin, and that guy's ... Suga? I can't be mistaken even if they're wearing those fake nerdy glasses. Darn it. I am so screwed. What are they doing here? Pfft. Don't be such a dumbass, Mika. -_- Of course they're shopping. But dafuq? Of all places!

"Uhm...Hello, miss?"

>.< Jin snapped me out of my thoughts.

"A-Ah, yeah. Th-That one. It's umm...it's made from Japan, and...and that's my mom's favorite brand."

"Oh, cool. Thanks."

"Dude, I think she recognized us," I heard Suga say. Damn that husky voice.

"D-Do you, umm...by any chance, know us?" Jin asked.

I am so screwed.

"Wh-What? Know you? No! Of course not."

"Really?"

Screw you Suga.

"Y-Yeah."

"Then why are you stuttering?"

Why is your voice so intimidating Suga? Do you want to kill me?

"M-Me? No I'm not," I defended.

"Whatever. Let's go Jin."

0.0

I knew it.

"I-I mean, Jean...Jeans, yeah, jeans...uhh...you know the pants? This? Yeah, these are jeans."

Yeah, right Min Yoongi. You're bad at lying.

"Look who's stuttering now," I crossed my arms.

"Who cares?!?"

Pfft. Did he just roll his eyes at me?!? Urgh! You little non-combing creature!
-----------------

"That Jihye was like: You went on a vacation, just to see BTS and now you forgot your homework. And I was like: Duh? Who cares? My mom's a principal in the nearby school and like, you're just jealous you didn't meet BTS in person," Shil said while talking on the phone.

"Ya! Lee Shil! Dinner's ready!" Sungrin called.

"I'm coming! Just wait!"

"Mooom!"

"Alright, alright. I'm coming, I'm coming, just chill" Shil said as she went downstairs, but paused in the middle of the staircase. "Ya, Sungrin unnie. Come here," she said while looking outside the window.

"Why?" Sungrin raised an eyebrow.

"Just come here."

"Pfft," Sungrin went towards the staircase.

"See that house?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are the lights on? I thought the owners are in Canada, and are not coming back in the next 5 years?" Shil asked.

"What? Let me take a look," Sungrin shoved Shil away as she took a clearer look at the house, Shil was pointing out to.

"No way," Sungrin muttered.

"Whut?" Shil asked.

"Mom! I'll skip dinner tonight! I'm on a diet," Sungrin said as she went up to her room.

"Mom! Can I skip dinner too?" Shil asked.

"No, Shil. You are just 13 years old."

"Awww."
-------------------
Sungrin's POV