44

"How many IP addresses have you collected so far?" Suga asked.

"Not many. I guess were like only 30% out of 100%," RapMon replied as he continued working on his computer.

Suga shrugged. "Well you've got to hurry up," then went back to his work. "Time is the enemy to beat."

"Am I doing this right?" Camrin asked Jin as she was trying to fix the wires connected to some certain parts of the CPU.

Jin lowered down to her level and assisted her on what she was doing.

On the other hand, both J-Hope and Misheel were collecting data, which Suga needed in order to accomplish his work.

"We really need Mika here," Misheel suggested all of a sudden.

Her name instantly caught Suga's attention. "What's she supposed to do?"

"She's a techno girl too, don't you know?" Misheel retorted.

Suga rolled his eyes. "We don't need her."

"We do,"Misheel insisted. "Besides, our work would be much easier with her around."

He scoffed. "Tch. Whatever." -_-
_______________________

Mika's POV

Min Yoongi-_- where are you this time?! Did you just use this stupid necklace as bribe for you to ditch me today? Why you little nincompoop! I shouldn't have accepted anything from him. Paper works are overloading and not even the club vice president showed up. -_- They can't even do their jobs right! Aish! I knew it! I shouldn't have let two of those stupid kpop idols take charge on any position on any club in this institution!

And I just got myself a message from Misheel.

Misheel: Where are you? We need you here in the BlackBox.

Mika: WHAT?!? WHY ARE YOU IN THE BLACKBOX?!? How did you even access it without my permission??? Whom are you with?!

Misheel: Just come up here. I'll explain laterrr!

This little brat! How dare she access my BlackBox without my permission!? Blackbox is my life. Everything in my life depends on it like wtf??! She even invited guests!?

BlackBox is a secret room located behind the library wherein the fastest Internet is accessed and the latest technology is discovered in this school. It is a place where we investigate and fix anything that has to do with technology. It's not illegal, since the principal herself is our consultant. Only a few students know how to access it, since fingerprints and a retinal scanning are highly required in order to get in.

But who could've accessed it? Misheel's not even a member and can't get in without me?

Who?
____________________
"V oppa!" Shil greeted him with a great warm hug as he arrived with Sungrin.

"How's school?" he smiled at her with box-like grin and ruffled her hair.

She giggled. "It was good, especially now that you're here."

V pinched her nose playfully. "Jinjja?"

"Taehyung, she's thirteen.  You don't have to treat her like a kid," Sungrin noted.

"Awww don't get jealous Sungrin unnie~" Shil teased.

Sungrin gave her an annoyed look. "I'm not!"

Both V and Shil laughed at her reaction.

"Oh don't be too obvious," Shil mocked.

Sungrin rolled her eyes.

"Come on, the weather's kinda perfect for ice cream today," V said.
_________________