10

Rae sat up in bed, she wasn't feeling herself, She ran a hand through her hair and glanced to Iain, who was asleep next o her. She brushed his hair to the side and smiled to him. "you've got to me touching me, don't you?" lain asked. Rae smirked as Iain opened one of his eyes and looked at it "you know it" Rae said as Iain lifted his head off of the pillow and looked to Rae, Iain brushed his lips against raes, and she smirked into the kiss as she grabbed the back of his neck pulling him close to her. Iain looked to Rae and smirked as his hands travelled up her thighs. "i bloody love you, you know that right?" Iain said and Rae smirked "i love you too" Rae said as she pulled Iain closer to her, and wrapped her legs around his waist. She could feel his hardened member press into her and  smirked "god your so beautiful" Iain said as he kissed her neck, causing her to moan. Rae dug her nails into his back and groaned as his stubble brushed against her face. Rae kissed Iain as his hands went under the baggy top that she was wearing and pulled the underwear that she was wearing off of her before he pushed into her. Rae moaned loudly as he started to move in and out of her, Rae dug her nails into his back running down his back scratching him as he bite into her neck.

Rae stood from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. Iain smirked at her "what's this screw me then leave me" Iain asked and Rae rolled her eyes "im going to pee, unless you'd rather I peed in your bed" Rae said as Iain smirked. She stood in front of the bathroom and sighed, she fixed her hair and looked at her reflection to see how pale, she was. She was scared, she knew that she was feeling off and she knew that it could be a possibility that she was pregnant. Rae walked back into the bedroom and sat on the bed. Iain smiled at her "I've been thinking, maybe you should move in?" Iain said and Rae smiled "really?" "yeah, I mean our here all of the time anyways, so you may as well move the rest of our stuff in. If you want to anyways?" Rae smiled and kissed him. "id love to"

******************************

Rae and Iain walked to work, Ethan walked over to her and smiled as Iain walked off to meet with jez "you don't look to good" Ethan said and Rae scuffed "thanks" she said as she ran a hand through her hair "no, you look really pale, are you sure your okay?" Ethan asked "im fine" Rae said. She knew that she was chickening out to talking with Iain, she was scared herself. Rae sighed "i need to sort something, ill be back" Rae said as she walked off to find Iain. Jez smirked as she walked in "someone come for their booty call" "sod off Jeremy" Rae said and Iain chuckled "you okay babe?" Iain asked "i need to talk to you" Iain frowned and walked away with Rae "what is it?" "im late Iain, I think I might be pregnant" Rae said "you sure?" he asked as Rae nodded "im not feeling myself, I think I might be" Iain nodded "if you are, ill stick by you, not matter what you know that. I love you" Iain said and Rae smiled "im scared Iain" Rae said as a tear fell down her cheek. Iain wiped it away " you don't need to be, im here" Iain said as Rae looked to him and smiled shyly "come here" he said as he hugged her. Rae buried her head in his neck and sighed, she was glad he was there for her.