Chapter 6

Izumi-chan: an update that happened much earlier than usual? why? Cause i felt like it >:( . Actually its because VillanQueen wanted an update...and I was in a mood to update. Lucky you huh.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"Please.." I pleaded as I hugged him with tears coming our from my eyes. "All we can do now is pull back.. Please Gray.. The hole the master left is too great!" I pleaded. I could tell Gray wanted to say something back but instead he held my wrist and pulled me out of Phantom Lord with the others.

On with Chapter 6:

(Y/N)'S POV

We were back at the Fairy Tail guild, just sitting around and resting. We also had managed to patch up the holes that were on the building with planks of wood. "Ah, damn it!" "I can't believe we had to retreat!" "This sucks!" "And we didn't get revenge for the guild and Levy.." "Damn it!" I heard some of them complain.

Some of us were feeling depressed. Some of us were complaining. Some of us were planning for the next attack. And what was I doing? I was sitting standing by my team, silently thinking what I should do for the time being. I couldn't just sit around and do nothing, although that was what I wanted to do in the first place.. I looked towards Lucy, who was sitting on a barrel and asked "What's the matter? Still uneasy?"

She answered after a moment of silence, "No it's not that." she said with a guilty tone. "It's just... I'm sorry." she added. "Well, it's fate of rich heiress' to get chased. And the ones who protect them are Men." Elfman stated. "Don't say things like that!" Gray retorted. "But I'm really surprised. Why did you keep it a secret, Lucy?" I asked with a worried tone.

"I wasn't trying to hide anything." She responded. "After I ran away from home, I didn't really want to talk about it. For a full year, he never showed any interest in his runaway daughter. And now he wants me back? My father went to such terrible lengths to take me back... He's the worst!"

"But when you get down to it, it's originally my fault for running away from home, right?" "That's not true!" I answered her. "Your fathe- I mean, Phantom is the bad guy here!" I added. "Thanks to my selfish actions, I've caused all this trouble for everyone. I'm really sorry. I guess if I went home, it would end this, right?" Lucy suggested.

"I wonder about that." Natsu said. "But "rich heiress" just doesn't strike the right tone. Laughing in this dirty old beer hall, and making a ruckus while on some adventure.. That's the Lucy I know. You said you wanted to stay here, right? What's the point of returning someplace you don't want to go?" he added.

"You're Lucy of Fairy Tail! This is your home to return to." After Natsu's short speech, Lucy bit her lip to prevent the sobs from coming out of her mouth as she began to cry. "Don't cry, sheesh... You're stronger than that!" Gray said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Oh, right! Men are weak to tears!" Elfman stated as he began to quiver with nervousness. I stayed silent and smiled, knowing that these people will be my family until the end.

Suddenly, the ground began to shake again. Everyone stopped their actions and had their guard up. Alzack then began to race down the stairs while shouting "Outside!"

I rushed up the stairs and out the door of the guild, only to see a... black building-like figure? Walking towards us? 'Am I hallucinating?' I thought. Soon, when the figure was closer to us, I was not hallucinating. It was the Phantom Lord building on a piece of land that had legs like a spider.

"Their guild is walking!" Happy pointed out. "W-What are we going to do?" Wakaba stuttered. No one responded as we were all terrified and stood rooted to the ground. Erza suddenly came out from the guild with only a towel covering her body. Her reaction was the same as us. "I didn't predict this..." she muttered to herself. "This is how they attack us?" she added.

Suddenly, a cannon came out from on the parts of the building. The bore(?) of the cannon extended closer to us and stopped. It then started to collect some sort of dark energy on the muzzle as it grew bigger and bigger. 《I had to Google what the cannon parts were..》

I sensed that it will fire not that long after so I quickly shouted to the guild members, "This is bad! Everyone, take cover!" For some reason, Erza then ran towards the direction of the walking guild, causing her towel to drop off as she requipped. "I won't let you touch the guild!" she exclaimed as she requipped to her Adamantine Armor.

"She doesn't intend to actually block it, does she?" Bisca asked with worry. "I don't care how much crazy defensive power that armor gives you!" Alzack shouted. "Don't do it, Erza! You'll die!" I shouted at her.

As the dark energy grew bigger, Erza shouted "Get down!" Natsu tried to stop her but got held back by Gray. "Erza!" "Natsu! All we can do is believe in her!" Gray shouted at Natsu.

Suddenly, the cannon fired and the dark energy was shot towards us. 'Oh no..' I thought as I saw the attack coming our way.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : mizushima_izumi

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※