Chapter 8

Recap:

"You guys..." "Too cool! (Y/n), Gray, Elfman!" Happy cheered. "Natsu-san is so pitiful, isn't he." Gray said. "If you're a man, then you should make the car sick." Elfman said. "What does that supposed to mean?" I muttered under my breath.

On with Chapter 8:

(Y/N)'S POV

"So,are these the remains of Jupiter?" I asked as I looked at all the debris on the ground. "Aye!" Happy answered. "Good job there." Gray praised them. Natsu then realized something. "It's stopped all of a sudden!" he said, referring to the moving guild we were on.

"I'll take a look outside!" Happy said as he summoned(?) his wings and flew outside. Happy then came back and started to speak really fast, showing that he was panicking. While he was just spitting out words at this point, I could catch some points along the lines of "forbidden magic", "big trouble" and "Magnolia...something something something destroyed in the wave of darkness.".

"What the heck?! I don't believe it!" Natsu exclaimed. "We have no choice but to split up and find the power moving this giant." Gray stated. "Man...Out of the frying pan and into the fire..." Elfman said. "Okay then, let's do it!" Natsu said, determined. Elfman, Gray and I then replied with a "Yeah!" with a determined look.

As the four of us ran, with Happy flying, we found an intersection. There were 3 corridors and 5 of us. Natsu and Happy went straight, Elfman went right and I went with Gray to the left.

TIME SKIP

Soon Gray and I reached the a part of the giant where the building was sideways. Gray reached the sideways window first and only let half of his body out. Suddenly, it began raining. "Was it raining before?" I heard Gray asked.

I was waiting for Gray to move, until I heard a voice. It was unclear because I wasn't outside at all and the rain got heavier. Gray finally got out and it was my turn. Instead of letting my existence get noticed, I used Water Body to turn into water and blend in as one of the puddles.

"You're one of the Element 4?" Gray asked as the mysterious woman get closer. As she gets closer, I could see her slightly. She had long azure blue hair that was tightly curled at the base, wearing a sapphire blue coat with a pure white doll thing attached to it and was holding a pink umbrella. From my angle, her face was being covered by the shadow of the umbrella.

"I never would have thought that two of the elements would have been defeated. But do not underestimate Juvia and Aria." she said. 'Juvia? Why does that sound so familiar.' I thought as I continued to hide.

"Sorry to break it to you, but I don't go easy on people who hurt my friends. Even if they're women or children..." Gray responded. Silence then filled the air between them, the only sound being the raindrops hitting the ground.

Suddenly, 'Juvia' then turned around. "R-Really? Juvia gives up then! Goodbye!" she said as she begins to walk away. "Whoa there! What the heck?" Gray exclaimed. I held in my laughter because I didn't want to expose my position.

"Wait, you! Stop the giant!" Gray shouted as he chased after her. "Juvia can no longer hold back!" she suddenly exclaimed as she stopped in her tracks. "Water Lock!" she then trapped Gray in a sphere shaped water body. Gray then gasped as he got hurt.

"Oh, no! He's injured! Whatever shall I do?" Juvia panicked as she flailed around. "I must release him quick, or..." Gray then froze the water body and managed to break himself out of it. During this moment, I realized something.

'Hold on, a girl named Juvia with blue hair and can use water magic? Also, she talks in third person? It can't be..' I thought as moved stealthily as a puddle and turned back into a human beside Gray, who was stripping.

"Nee...-san?" I questioned as I look at her with wide eyes. I recognized the doll on her coat to be a teru teru bōzu . I made one for my sister before she was gone. She looked at me with the same expression as me. "(Y/n)?" she asked.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : mizushima_izumi

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※