Chapter 34

Recap:

"Unison Raid?" was all Gray said that was enough for me to understand his plan. "Unison Raid." I repeated with a smirk.

The both of us then held hands and faced towards the Owl man. "Unison Raid!" I shot water

The Owl man got shocked and was launched back by the attack and spits(?) out Natsu before landing into a cage which then fell into the abyss.

"Ew.." I mumbled before going towards Natsu to heal him. 《(Y/n) can heal, yes 》

"They did it!" Happy cheered. "Wow." Simon siad.

"Erza must be in Fairy Tail! So she longer sheds those tears!" Gray suddenly shouted which shocked me, and then smiled. 'I wonder which memory was triggered for him.'

On with Chapter 34:

(Y/N)'S POV

After Gray's short outburst, he started falling backwards due to exhaustion. "Gray!" I exclaimed as I ran towards him and managed to catch him before he hit the ground.

"I have to hurry and... find Erza!" Gray said as he stood up straight before falling back down, and I managed to catch him once again. Gray then fell unconscious and I healed his injuries.

"Gray, hang in there!" Happy said before turning towards the unconscious Natsu, "Natsu, wake up!"

"The world is spinning.." Natsu muttered

--TIMESKIP--

I managed to heal Natsu before he went with Simon to deal with Jellal. Happy was carrying Gray and I was riding a wave down the tower towards shore.

I followed Gray and Happy instead of helping Natsu and Simon because I was not done healing Gray's injuries since I focused more on Natsu's injuries.

We saw ships leaving in the distance and I can somewhat hear their words, "Satellite Squre? Don't joke about that!" "We have to evacuate!" "But we'll be caught by the Fiore army!" "That'd be better than getting hit by Etherion!"

"Look below you!" Gray informed us as we looked down to see a wooden boat, more specifically the boat that we had used to come here. "I found a ship!" Happy exclaimed.

"That's the one we came in on..." I muttered and Gray and I sweatdropped.

We then went down towards the boat and Happy set Gray down. Gray was protesting against leaving the tower because Erza was still in danger, Natsu and Simon too.

Not long after, Juvia and Lucy came. I was about to greet them until I saw Milianna, Wally and Sho behind them. I got into a fighting stance and readied up some water to attack them until Lucy quickly told me that they were not our enemies anymore. They then got into the boat too.

Happy and I sat at the back of the boat, facing the tower, while the rest were sitting at the front. I was using my magic to move the boat away from the tower.

"Damn it! Turn the ship around!" Gray shouted. He couldn't really do much since he was exhausted from the fight.

"I can't do that, okay?" I muttered. "We were told to get away from here." Milianna said. "But Erza is still inside... and Natsu too!" Lucy said.

"I'm sure she will be fine. I have to trust her." Sho said. "I can't leave her to just Natsu!" Gray said.

"There's nothing to be done. Simon is also with him. They'll handle it somehow." Wally said. "Somehow? What's that supposed to mean?" Lucy questioned.

"Don't yell!" "Everyone, calm down!" Milianna and Sho tried to calm everyone down but was shut down by Gray. "Shut up! Turn the boat around now! I've got the save Erza! (Y/n), turn the boat around!" he said, but I didn't respond.

"Hurry, there's no time! (Y/n), say something!" I got called again.

"I said it's no use!" Wally shouted. I gripped the boat in annoyance until my knuckles turned white, even breaking it slightly.

Then, Happy snapped, "Shut up! What's with you? I want to go back, too! But there's no point..." Happy shouted before he started crying and sobbing.

"Etherion will fire any moment. I just know that Natsu will bring Erza back!" I snapped too before calming down. "That's what Simon told me.. If Salamander's true power awakens, he would be even stronger than me, even Jellal wouldn't be able to defeat him..." I said as I went back to looking at the 'shrinking' tower.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-san: Hi. My life is going great, I think. I actually managed to pass my first year despite all the shit that happened that could have caused me to repeat the FIRST year. But school is going to start soon ;-; . 

School is gonna start on April 15th and I have enough chapters per week before school, unless i randomly decide to update early/late.

Then I'll be pre-writing tons of stories that I have planned to publish. ;)

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※