Meeting Raegan

The three boys go out to Kale's and start driving to his house. They get there after about 10 minutes. They all get out of the car and walk toward the house. Kale walks on first and Justin and Jack follow. They walk to the sitting room and Justin sees a boy sitting on the couch. Kale tells Justin it's Raegan.

Kale: Justin this is Raegan, Raegan this is the new kid at our school Justin.

They both just stare at each other for 30 seconds until Kale breaks the silence.

Kale: Hello? Guys?

Justin: Oh, sorry. Hi Raegan (Justin says very shyly)

Raegan: Hi Justin

*Justin's mind* Omg he's so hot. Holy shit. I want him to he mine now. I can't stop staring!

*Raegan's mind* Damn this boy is adorable. I'm bi but I think I'm gay now. I have to make him mine. I can tell he's staring at me because I'm staring at him!

Jack: Hey guys wanna play truth of dare?

All: Hell Yea!!

Raegan: I'll start! Kale, truth or dare?

Kale: Ummm....dare

Raegan: I dare you to give Jack a lap dance

Kale: No probs 😉

Kale gets onto Jack's lap and starts grinding. Justin and Raegan can tell Jack is holding in the moans. It lasts for about 1 minute while Justin and Raegan sit there awkwardly. Kale gets off and they are both blushing. They continue the game.

Kale: Ok Raegan Truth or dare?

Raegan: Of course dare bitch 😂

Kale: Ok I dare you to kiss Justin on the lips quick.

Raegan starts blushing and do does Justin. Raegan leans in and kisses Justin and it's longer than a quick kiss. It lasts for about 8 seconds and he pulls away. They are both blushing like crazy. Kale and Jack both say OOOO at the same time. Raegan snaps out of it and smiles at Justin. Justin is smiling like crazy.

Raegan: Ummm....Justin....truth or dare?

Justin:.....truth

Raegan: Do you like anyone in this room?

Justin: Maybe idk (Justin says very quickly)

Raegan:....Oh....ok.

They finish the game and Justin and Raegan go home. Jack stays at Kale's house. Raegan and Justin walk home together. They realise they are neighbors.

Raegan: Sorry for that kiss.....

Justin: Its alright. It was....nice.

Raegan: Yea....I liked it.

Justin is blushing very hard now.

Justin: What's your ummmm sexuality?

Raegan: Ummm Bi. You?

Justin: Gay

Raegan: oh....good to know.

Raegan just realized he said that.

Justin: Why is that good to know?

Raegan: Idk

They both walk the rest of the way home in silence. They both get to their houses and say goodbye to each other before entering their houses.

Justin can't believe what happened in that game. He wants to ask out Raegan so bad but he's scared. He doesn't think Raegan likes him like that. He did say he was Bi. What if he has a girlfriend? He need to ask him. Crap he thinks. He didn't even get his number. Oh well. Tomorrow is another day at school he can ask.

Guys I hope you liked this chapter. I am going to be updating so much from now on! Plz comment and vote if you liked.
•Samantha Sarno•