Bad Saturday

It was not Saturday and and Justin and Raegan just woke up.

Justin: Can we not hand out with Kale or Jack today? I wanna be with you?

Raegan: Sure baby I wanna be with you too.

Raegan kisses Justin and they both get up and start the day.

Raegan: Wanna go see a movie?

Justin: Yea let's go see a romantic one and we can cuddle.

Raegan: Of course ❤

They both get dressed and eat breakfast. They head out to the car.

Raegan: Oh wanna go see the fault in our stars.

Justin: Omg yes please!

Raegan: Okay I'll pay.

Justin: No Raegan you dont....

Raegan: I want to Justin.

Justin: Ok thank you Raegan.

They get to the movie theater. They get their ticket, popcorn, drinks, and candy and pay for it. They go to the theater and sit down.

Raegan: Oh this is good. There is like no one here.

Justin: Yay let's go sit on the top.

Raegan: Ok

They walk up and sit down and get situated before the movie. Right before the movie starts a boy comes and sits next to Raegan.

Ryan: Hi my name's Ryan.

Raegan: Umm Hi Ryan I'm Reagan and this is Justin.

Ryan: Cool.

Justin didnt like this kid. He kept staring at Raehan. A few minutes later,

Justin: I'm gonna go use the bathroom Raegan.

Raegan: Ok hurry back.

Justin: Ok.

When just leaves,

Ryan: Are you two dating?

Raegan: Yes we are.

Ryan: Oh that sinks.

Raegan: Why?

Ryan: Because your hot asf 😉

Raegan: Ummmm.....

Just then Ryan pulls Raegan in to kiss him. He did it so fiercely to make sure Raegan couldn't get out of it. Justin walks in the theater and see Ryan and Raegan kissing. Justin's eyes start to tear up. Raegan pulls away quick but Justin couldn't see how much force Raegan pulled away with because he didn't what to kiss him.

Raegan: What the fuck Ryan.

Justin: I HATE YOU RAEGAN. I HATE YOU.

Justin says and runs out.

Raegan: Shit. NO JUSTIN WAIT.

Raegan runs out and sees Justin getting into his car crying so hard. Justin drives away quickly.

Raegan: Shit how do I get home.

Raegan sees a man getting into his car. He goes up to him and asks for a ride. The man politely says yes because he had no plans. He bring Raegan home. Raegan sees Justin's car in the driveway and walks to his house. He knocks. Justin opens the door a crack. Raegan can still tell he's crying.

Justin: What do you want?

Raegan: Please let me explain. I didn't want to kiss him.

Justin:......ok.......

He opens the door. Raegan runs in and hugs him. Justin pushes off and tells him to explain first.

Raegan: Ok so you went to the bathroom and Ryan asks me if we were dating and I said yes we are. Then he said that stinks and I said why and he said because your hot asf. And before I said another word he kissed and me and of course you had to walk in at that time. I pulled away as quick as I can but you didn't see. I'm sorry Justin I Love you

Justin: I love you too Raegan I'm sorry.

Raegan sees big cuts on Justin's wrist when his sleeve goes up a little.

Raegan: JUSTIN WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?

Justin: Please stop yelling

Raegan: Tell me what you did now.

Raegan grabs Justin's arm and he squeals a little.

Justin: I thought you actually cheated on me. So.......i cut.

Raegan: Omg Justin. *crying* im sorry this happened. I should have known that kid was bad news 😭

Justin: Raegan Raegan it's okay don't cry I'll never do it again.

Raegan: Thank you Baby I love you.

Justin: I love you too.

Thought I would make a really sad chapter. Some are gonna be happy some are gonna be sad. I am going to update again today. Comment and Vote if you liked it.
•Samantha Sarno•