Almost time!

Time skip to day before the wedding!

Raegan: Babe are you almost ready? Tomorrow is the day.

Justin: Of course baby are you?

Raegan: Absolutely!

Justin: I'm just a little scared. Everyone is going to be there Rae. We invited a lot of people!

Raegan: Justin you don't have to be scared. It's a good thing evertone is going to be there. We have all of out friends and family supporting us at our wedding. It's going to amazing!

Raegan hugs Justin and Justin calms down

Justin: Your right Rae. It is going to amazing!

Raegan: Yea it is baby boy. Want to go to Taco bell now.

Justin: Sure but let's go through the drive though and go to the park and eat.

Raegan: Good idea let's go.

They drive to Taco Bell and get their food and go to the park. They eat on a picnic table and talk about the wedding. After they eat they play on the park a little bit and act like little kids 😂. After that they go home and while they were out Rae's friend dropped off the tables and chairs they were going to use for the party. They get home and see a note on the door. It says,

Hi Rae and Jay. I hope I could help with letting you borrow these tables and chairs. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Can't wait to see the wedding 😊

Raegan: Aww he's so sweet.

Justin: Yea he is.

Raegan: Well let's go set up for the party.

They go into the backyard and see a bunch of chairs and tables stacked up. They get a big white tent they had and put it up just in case it was too sunny. They set up about 10 tables and 4 chairs at each table so up to 4 people can sit at each. They set up a few next to each other so the food can go there. They got the stuff Justin ordered off Amazon and set all that up. It looked so pretty. It was all light blue.

Justin: Omg Rae it's so beautiful I love it.

Raegan: Yea babe I love the color that was a good choice.

Jay went over to kiss Raegan and he posted a pic on his Insta that said "Wedding day tomorrow with him! ❤🙈 Party is going beautiful" with him and Raegan in front of the tables and chairs. (Oh guys and sorry but pretend they already bought their suits and all that stuff to wear a while ago 😂Thanks bb! The wedding the next day-next chapter starts at 1:00 at the beach! Also they already have their best man and the person who brings the ring they are all set!!)

Justin: Baby I'm tired let's go inside and cuddle.

Raegan: Ok babe.

Raegan picks Justin up and brings him inside. They go to the bedroom and watch tv. Inside Justin was really nervous about the wedding. Raegan was very excited but he had an feeling Justin was nervous.

Raegan: Jay?

Justin: Yea Rae?

Raegan: A-are you nervous for the wedding?

Justin didn't answer. He didn't want Raegan to know he was afraid. He wanted act tough and be exited but he was so scared.
He got out of Raegan's grip and stood up.

Raegan: Justin?

Justin: Yes Rae I am scared. Don't be mad please *said quietly*

Raegan sat up and told Justin to sit down. He did.

Raegan: Justin it's totally normal to be scared. I'm not mad.

Justin started shaking and a tear feel from his eye. Raegan put Justin on his lap facing him. He hugged him.

Raegan: Justin please calm down. Everything is going to he okay.

Justin: R-rae I am exited but I'm more scared. I feel like I'm going to have a mental breakdown before I walk down the isle.

Raegan: I will protect you Jay you'll  be okay. There will be a lot of people there but they all love and support us. You don't have to afraid. I promise ❤I love you

Justin: Ok I'll try to calm down baby thank you. I love you too ❤

They fell asleep in each other's arms. Justin tried to calm down but he was still really scared.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Next chapter will be the wedding. Stay tuned it's going to be a long chapter. Please comment and vote if you liked ❤
•Samantha Sarno•