NO! Don't leave

Raegan: Ok......Justin.......

Justin: What Raegan? Spit it out!

Raegan:.....Im moving...... *Says quitly*

Justin: *Starts tearing up* W-w-what?

Raegan: My mom is making me move with her go Florida. She got a Job and I can't stay with myself.

Justin runs up to his room without another word. Raegan chases after him. Justin shuts his door and locked it. Raegan could hear him crying inside.

Raegan: Please Justin let me in. Don't be like this!

Justin opens the door and let's Raegan in.

Justin: I don't want you to go. 😭😭

Raegan: I don't want to go baby but I have to 😭😭

Justin: When do you leave?

Raegan: Tomorrow night. I already packed.

Justin: Raegan please don't go.

Raegan: I don't want to baby. Can our relationship work?

Justin: I want it to really bad.

Raegan: Me too. So we can make it work!

Justin: Yes we can.

Raegan: Oh thank God Justin I love you so much.❤

Justin: I love you too ❤

Justin continues to cry and Raegan tried to comfort him but it's hard because he is crying too. Justin feels like he is going to be so lost without Raegan. How will he go to school without him? How will he not be able to have his comfort when he gets home? HOW WILL HE HAVE ANY FUN ANYMORE?

Justin doesn't say another word and just goes to the sitting room. Raegan was confused but he understands because Justin is sad. He texts him from upstairs.

Raegan: Do you want some alone time?

Justin: Yes and No.

Raegan: I'm going to come down.

When Raegan went downstairs Justin just has his knees and kept whispering. "Don't leave. Don't leave. Don't leave" Raegan felt so bad.

Raegan: Baby?

Justin: RAEGAN. I CAN'T. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? WHY DON'T I JUST DIE!?

Raegan: Don't say that baby.

Justin: I don't know if I'll be able to handle this while your gone.

Raegan: Please Promise me you won't do anything stupid or hurt yourself!

Justin: I......i can't promise anything.

Raegan goes to cuddle Justin and they fall alseep. They wake up at 7 and Raehan asks to stay the night. She said yea since it's his last night with him. And they also don't have to go to school tomorrow so they can hang. They go back to sleep on the couch.

They wake up at 11:00 the next morning.

Justin: Raegan please don't leave me.

Raegan: Baby stop I'm gonna cry. I don't wanna leave the boy I love. I have no choice.

Justin: I know. I love you too. I just wanna sleep.

Raegan: Then let's sleep.

They fall back asleep. They thought they would go on a little date at night.

Hope you liked this chapter. Next chapter they go on date and more. It will be up tonight. Please comment and vote if you liked.
•Samantha Sarno•