Telling Kale and Jack and more bullying

The next day was Friday. Is was morning and Justin woke up first. He watched Raegan sleep because he thought he was so cute. After a little while Raegan slowly opened his eyes.

Raegan: What do you think your looking at?

Justin: My handsome boyfriend and good morning to you too babe.

Raegan: Haha good morning baby

They kiss and get ready for school. They were both very exited to tell Jack and Kale they were dating. They are ready for school and they get in the car.

Justin: Babe, you said you only need a ride when your mom went to work early but now we are dating so I'm gonna be a nice boyfriend and bring you to school everyday.

Raegan: Awww thanks babe you're so sweet.

Justin: I know 😂

They drive to school and walk in. They see Kale and Jack at their lockers and they run up to them.

Justin: HEY KALE HEY JACK

Kale: Woah Justin you okay? Your very hyper.

Jack: Yea what's up?

Raegan: well.....me and Justin are dating.

Justin: Yea we are. *kisses Raegan*

Jack: Omg me and Kale knew this was going to happen we are so happy for you.

Kale: OMG JAEGAN I SHIP IT BITCH

Raegan and Justin: Raegan?

Kale: Yea dumbass it's your ship name. You know Justin + Raegan.

Justin: Omg I get it that's so cute!!

Raegan: Yea kinda corny but I like it 😂

Jack: Okay guys we gotta get to class. See ya later

Justin, Raegan, and Kale: Okay!

The day went by quick until last period came. Justin and Raegan had the same class because Justin switched into some of Raegans classes.

Justin: Mrs may I please go to the bathroom?

Teacher: Yes you may Justin hurry back.

Justin walks out. Raegan wanted to follow.

Raegan: Mrs. May I please go to the bathroom. It's an emergency.

Teacher: I guess Raegan go ahead.

Reagan's walks out and sees 4 boys kicking and cussing at Justin in the hallway. Justin's face was all bruised up. Raegan ran over and told the boys to fuck off. The ran off quickly.

Raegan: Omg omg baby baby can you hear me? Are you okay?

Justin: R-r-r-raeg-g-gan??

Raegan: Yes baby it's me do you need to see the nurse?

Justin: Yes p-please.....

Raegan picks up Justin and bring him to the nurse. The nurse washes his face and gave him an ice pack and told him to sit down. Raegan was not leaving his side.

8th period finished and Raegan drove Justin home in Justin's car. They back to the house. Justin had a black eye, a swollen lip and has a few scratches.

Justin: Can you not tell my mom about this Raegan?

Raegan: Babe I have to. I don't want this to keep happening.

Justin: Just please make an excuse Raegan please!!

Raegan: Fine

Justin: Thank you I love you baby

Raegan: I love you too

Raegan wanted to stay with Justin until he felt better so he asked his mom if he can stay at Justin's fot the weekend and she agreed.

Mom: Justin are you okay? What happened?

Raegan: Mrs. Blake, Justin fell really bad on the side walk walking home. He face planted.

Mom: Are you sure this looks serious!

Raegan: Yes okay. I'm taking care of him. Oh and can I stay the weekend here my mom is okay with It?

Mom: Sure sweetheart you are always welcome here.

Raegan: Thank you

Justin: Thanks mom I love you we are going to go up to my room

Mom: Ok boys

They go up to Justin's room

Justin: Thanks for covering me babe. That was kinda a stupid reason but he worked Haha.

Raegan: Wow thanks babe!

Raegan started ticking Justin and he made Justin feel so much better. They were both happy he was staying the weekend.

Raegan: let's get some sleep babe you look tired and you had a long day

Justin: Ok Raegan.

They cuddle and fall asleep in less than 5 minutes.

Hope this was a good chapter. I thought it was cute. Again, going to update soon again this same day. Next chapter will be really cute I already have an idea! PLZ comment and vote!
•Samantha Sarno•