Cute date(s)

Justin woke up first the next morning and got on top of Raegan and kissed him until he woke up.

Raegan: Nice way to wake up 😂

Justin: You bet.

Justin kept kissing him until Raegan pulled away.

Raegan: I have a cute little day for us to make up for yesterday.

Justin: You don't need to do that baby

Raegan: Yes I do. Come on shower and get ready

Justin: Wanna join me in the shower?

Raegan: Sure babe.

They shower together and get out and get ready. They go to the car and Raegan puts a blindfold on Justin

Justin: Why are you putting a blindfold on me?

Raegan: Because you can't see where I'm taking you.

Justin:  Ugh okay I hate surprises

Raegan: Oh well 😂

They drive about half an hour and they are at Ihop. Raegan takes the blindfold off Justin.

Justin: Omg baby I love Ihop.

Raegan: I know that's why I came here. It's all on me and I made a reservation already come on.

They go in and walk to a table and a women goes up to them and asks what they want.

Waitress: What can I get you too gentleman.

Justin: I will have strawberry pancakes and orange juice. please.

Raegan: I will have blueberry pancakes and also orange juice please.

Waitress: Ok I'll be back soon with your food and drinks.

Jay and Rae: Ok Thanks!

The Waitress came back in about 10 minutes with their food. They ate and paid and went back to the car.

Justin: Thank you so much baby it was so good

Raegan: No problem my prince.

Justin blushed hard core.

Raegan: Put the blindfold back on please we are going to our next place.

Justin put it back on and after a little while they arrived at a arcade.

Justin: Omg Raegan I love arcades so much come on lets go.

Justin grabs Raegan's hang and runs inside. They go to where you buy the card so you can play games.

Justin: Baby I can pay for me

Raegan: No it's all on me I told you

Justin made a mad face to try to be funny and pretend he was mad. He wanted to pay for himself.

Raegan: Your funny you should be happy I'm paying for you 😂

Justin: I just feel bad.

Raegan: Don't! Let's go have fun now.

They walk around and play lots of games and have fun. They get lots of points on their cards and combine them when they get their prizes. When they are done they go cash in their points together and pick out what they want. In total they had 1,400 points. Without hesitation, Justin pointed to a big stuffed panda bear. He got it and gave it Raegan.

Raegan: Thank you Baby ❤

After that Raegan used the rest of the points to pick out a big stuffed koala bear and gave it to Justin.

Justin: AHHH! I love Koala Bears thank you Rae! ❤

Raegan: No problem babe!

They finish and walk to their car with with their big stuffed animals. They put them in the back seat and it was getting dark, so Raegan thought of the best idea.

Raegan: Put your blindfold back on we have one more place.

Justin put it on and Raegan drove to The beach. He had a blanket and some sandwhiches in the back of his car so they could watch the sunset and eat on the beach together.
They get there and Justin takes the blindfold off and gets out of the car. Raegan gets the blanket and food out of the back of the car and they both grab their stuffed animals and walk on the sand to the beach. First they eat their sandwiches and laugh about random stuff. They both lay down with their stuffed animals right next to them. Raegan layed down and Justin layed in between Raegan's legs and put his head on his waist. They watch the sunset.

Justin: Baby this is beautiful.

Raegan: Yea it really is.

Justin: Thank you so much for today I had so much fun and I'm so grateful to have such an amazing boyfriend as you. I never thought this would ever happen to me.

As Justin said that he looked at his ring finger and played with the engagement ring. Raegan smiles.

Raegan: You will be mine forever soon baby. Can't wait till you have two rings on that finger!

Justin starts to tear up. He sits up and sits on Raegan's lap facing him. He looks at Raegan and smiles. Raegan smiles back and wipes his tears. Raegan pulls out a rose from out of the basket the food was in and gave it to him. Justin takes it and puts it down. He hugs Raegan tight and lays back down. Raegan cleans up a little and after realized Justin fell asleep. He didn't want to wake him up so he picked him up and Justin automatically wrapped his arms around his neck and legs around his waist so he was comfy on Raegan. Raegan grabbed the basket and blanket and went to the car with Justin Wrapped around him. He put him in the back seat and Justin spread out in the back seats. Rae laughed and drove home. He kept the blankets and stuff in the car and picked Justin up again and Justin as before and Raegan walked into the house and went to the bedroom. He set Justin on the bed and climbed in right next to him. Raegan cuddled him and before he went to bed he whispered,

"You're the only person I wanna to sleep next to for the rest of my life"

He saw Justin smile and they both went to bed.

Omg guys this chapter was actually really cute and their was so conflict. Soon I'm going to make a really cute chapter about them getting married. Maybe still little problems before that 😂Please comment vote if you liked!
•Samantha Sarno• ❤