Why didn't you tell me?

(I apologize if when I spell Raegan it says Raehan because it auto corrects to that sometimes lmao! Enjoy ❤)

Justin and Raegan woke up and decided to go the trampoline park. Justin really wanted to but not Raegan. He wanted Justin to he happy so they went. They got there, paid for an hour and a half, and went to go jump. Justin went crazy and looked so happy. Raegan was so happy that Justin was happy. Raegan went easy.

Justin: Come on baby go crazy! I am!!

Raegan jumped a little more and he was having fun. After 5 minutes he went to go sit down. Justin was concerned.

Justin: You okay?

Raegan:....yea...

Raegan runs to the bathroom and tries to catch his breath. All of a sudden, everything was black, he passed out on the bathroom floor. Justin goes to check on him and sees him on the floor.

Justin: Omg Raegan what happened!?!? RAEGAN?

Justin goes out of the bathroom and calls a worker? He starts crying.

Justin: H-help. My b-boyfriend passed out in the bathroom.

The workers go into the bathroom and see Raegan lying there. They call 911. They get there quick and get Raegan on a stretcher. Justin follows them to the ambulance. He gets his car toed to the hospital. (Idk if you can do that but ow well lol) Justin was holding Raegan's hand the whole time. They get there and they bring Raegan into a room. Justin had to wait in the waiting room until they hooked Raegan up to some machines to help him. Justin is so worried. What could have happened? He was only jumping?

Nurse: Justin Blake?

Justin: Yes?

Nurse: You may come into Raegan's room. We need to talk.

Justin quickly follows the nurse to Raegan's room. He was hooked up to a bunch of machines. He wasn't awake yet.

Nurse: Did you know that Raegan had a heart problem.

Justin looks a Raegan sleep and hesitates...

Justin: N-no

Nurse: That's why he passed out. The jumping was too much for him. He should wake up soon.

Justin: Ok t-thank you.

The nurse leaves and Justin goes to Raegan's bed and sets a chair next to it.

Justin: Raegan.....why didn't you tell me?

A tear slides down his cheek and he looks down. When he looked up again, he sees Raegan is awake.

Raegan:...Babe?...

Justin: Oh Raegan!

Justin hugged Raegan and Raegan hugged back.

Justin: You scared me to death. When I came into the bathroom and you were passed out... I didn't know what to do. I thought i lost you.

Raegan: You would never loose me.

Justin:....Why didn't you tell me?

Raegan: I was scared! I didn't know why you would think.

Justin: YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME AND THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!

Justin got up and walked around the room. He got a little mad.

Raegan: I'm sorry. Please don't get mad.

Justin: You can tell me anything and I thought you did. What if something serious happened to you and you died or something because your heart couldn't take it huh? I wouldn't have known why you died. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.......

Raegan: Justin......

Justin: I'll be right back.

Justin left the room and walked around a little. He felt a little mad but he didn't know why. He felt bad he walked out He just wished Raegan told him.

Raegan just thought to himself while Justin was out of the room. Why didn't he tell Justin? This would of all been okay. If Justin knew he wouldn't have offered to go to the trampoline park. They would have doing something fun right now. Raegan started crying.

Justin was about to walk back into the room when he heard Raegan talking to himself and crying.

Raegan: W-why didn't I t-t-tell him?
I'm so s-stupid. He probably hates m-me. *starts Crying more*

Justin walks in and runs to Raegan.

Justin: I'm sorry I yelled. It's okay baby don't cry. We can get through this.

Raegan: I'm so sorry b-baby. I don't know W-why I didn't tell you. I shouldn't have b-been scared.

Justin: I would have still excepted you. Nothing would have changed. You can always trust me and tell me anything.

Raegan: I know. I love you so much. I promise to tell you everything from now on.

Justin: I love you too and thank you. I promise too.

They kiss and the nurse comes in and tells them they can leave. They have Raegan medicine. They went home and layed down on the couch.

Justin: You must be tired. You want to go to sleep.

Raegan: Yes please.

They feel asleep on the couch that night. They both trust each other now and know that they will never keep secrets again!

Just so everyone knows, I am not making fun of anyone with heart problems. Much respect and prayers to those. I think I did good on this chapter! Please comment and vote if you liked!
•Samantha Sarno•