Will you?

Today Raegan got up extra early and left a note on Justin's phone telling him he went out.
Note:
Goodmorning baby. I went out for a little I need to do some things. You'll know when i get home. Love you baby boy. See ya soon.

Raegan goes out and guys a ring. (😉Yup...its coming) He also gets a few blankets and snacks and taco bell so they can have a nice night.

Justin wakes up and sees Raegan isn't next to him. He tries not to panic. He looks on the phone and calms down. He falls back asleep and wakes up an hour later to Raegan texting him saying he'll be home soon be ready. Justin gets ready and waits for Raegan. He soon hears a knock at the door. Justin opens and door and Raegan is right at the door on one knee holding the box open with the ring. Justin pauses for a second.

Justin: *tears up* B-babe?

Raegan: Can you hear me out?

Justin: *nods and covers his mouth with his hands*

Raegan: I don't even know where to start. I never thought in a million years I would find someone like you so easily and grow up to be what we are now. I can't see myself with anyone else. I really can't Justin. Your just so important to me and I can explain how much I love you and how much I care about you. Your my everything always. Your sweet, adorable, hot, funny, every good trait I can think of. I want to spend the rest of my life with you...so.....Justin Drew Blake...will you marry me?

Justin: O-h my god. O-of course I-I will.

Raegan slides the ring on Justin's finger and and stand up and picks Justin up. He cries into Raegan's shoulder.

Justin: *muffled into Raegan's shoulder* T-thank you

Raegan giggles and Just holds Justin in his arms. He doesn't want to let go. Justin never knew this would come do soon. He can't believe it. He let's go of Justin and goes into the car to get the blankets and snacks. He hold up the taco bell bag and Justin is even more exited now.

Raegan: Wanna go in the backyard and have a nice night?

Justin: Y-yes.

They go outside and set up blankets and pillows. They eat their taco bell and other snacks. Justin finishes eating and looks down.

Raegan: Baby?

Justin:....Yea....

Raegan puts his thumb under Justin's chin and lifts up his head.

Raegan: You okay?

Justin: *quitly* I still can't believe it.

Raegan: Awww

Raegan hugs Justin and Justin squeezes him so tight.

Raegan: Do you need a minute?

Justin: Y-yes please.

Raegan goes in the house for little and sees Justin talking to himself. He knows he's happy about the proposal. He was just not expecting it and he's probably scared.

Justin: RAEGAN COME BACK OUT I NEED YOU!

Raegan runs out and sits Justin on his lap so he can calm down.

Justin: I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I just got scared.

Raegan: Don't be sorry....I love you so much baby boy.

Justin: I love you too.

They go inside and sit on the couch.

Justin: Babe? Can I tell you something

Raegan: What is it baby?

Justin: I just never thought a boy like you would fall for a boy like me. I just feel like I'm the kid that no one likes. That no one wants to be around or he friends with. But you changed my whole perspective on all that. I realized with you that I am wanted. I am wanted in this world. I am here for a reason. To be loved and cared for like a person like you. You make me feel like I'm wanted and I deserve to be here. I can't ask for more than that. I love you.

Raegan: Baby even if we were not together you would be wanted on this world. And you gave me life in this world to. Without you I don't think I would have been alive right now. I dealed with lot of shit when I was young. But when I first saw you, when I first looked into your eyes, I know nothing bad was going to happen to me again. I love you too.

Justin blushed so hard.

Raegan: How can you resist that face I mean come on. 😂

Justin: Raegannnnn stop your making me blush.

Raegan: Its okay Baby you look so adorable.

They go into bed and they cuddle so close to each other.

Raegan: There is no place I'd rather be right now baby. Goodnight

Justin: Goodnight I love you.❤

Haven't updated in like two days but it's okay I think this chapter makes up for it. *I'M NOT DONE WITH THE BOOK YET* I'll keep updating hope you guys like it! Love you all ❤
•Samantha Sarno•