Dating? Jaegan?

They get to Justin's house. They get out of the car and go inside. Justin shows him around and then they go to the sitting room and watch some tv. Justin cuddles with Raegan and clings to his arm and Raegan cuddles back.

Raegan gets up to go to the bathroom and about a minute later Justin Hears crying from the bathroom. He goes to the door.

Justin: Raegan? Raegan, are you okay? Can I come in

Raegan:....O-o k *crying*

Justin walks in and sees Raegan on the floor with his head in his hands. Justin runs over and sits with him.

Justin: Hey Hey what's wrong?

Raegan: Have you been getting bullied? Like I know it's the second day of school but did people do this to you yesterday? And are you getting mean texts? *still crying*

Justin: Yes I did get bullied yesterday but it's okay. It's not your fault.

Raegan: I just wish I was there for you. I care about you and you should have told me. Why didn't you tell me? I could have beated their asses. Please tell me......

As Raegan was ranting Justin smashed his lips into Raegans. Raegan was surprised but kissed back because he liked Justin and Justin like him. They kisses for a while. They pull away and just stare into each other's eyes.

Raegan: Ummm....wanna go back to the sitting room.

Justin: Uhh sure

They go back to the sitting room and sit on the couch.

Justin: Was that too much? I shouldn't have kissed you.

Raegan: No no no I liked it...I loved it actually.

Justin: Oh....um I have a question

Raegan: Go on.

Justin: Will umm you b-be mine? If your bi and like girls it's okay. I was just asking because I really like you and I hope you like me but it's okay if

Raegan kisses Justin and says
"YES. Of course I will be yours I thought you'd never ask"

Justin gets a big smile on his face and kisses Raegan. Raegan kisses back and they start making out. After a little while Raegan tells Justin he needs to go home. Justin doesn't want him to leave.

Justin: Can I ask if you can stay the night.

Raegan: Of course baby boy I would love that.

Justin's mom just got home.

Justin: Hi mom

Mom: Hi just....Woah who is this?

Justin: Um mom this is my boyfriend Raegan...

Mom: Awe Justin he is so handsome. I support it 100% you have no problem with me.

Raegan: Thank you so much Miss. Blake. I will treat your son right.

Justin: Wow thanks mom I love you so much. Can Raegan stay the night. We just got together and I want him with me.

Mom: Ok Justin Raegan can stay but keep the noise down.

Justin: MOOOOOOM

Mom: Haha. Raegan is it okay with your parents that you stay here.

Raegan: Yes miss. Blake thank you.

Mom: Okay boys.

Raegan and Justin go up to his room and they cuddle on his bed.

Raegan: I love you Justin

Justin: I love you too Raegan

They both cuddle and kiss a little and they fall asleep around 10:30.

Awe this was so cute, even I can say 😂 Hope you guys liked it. Plz comment and vote. Gonna update again soon today.
•Samantha Sarno•