During the day before Moving.

Justin and Raegan wake up little after and get ready for their date. They get dressed Fancy and Raegan drives Justin to a very fancy, expensive place. They go inside and sit down.

Justin: Raegan this place looks so expensive!

Raegan: It is! But it's okay. It's all on me.

Justin: Are you sure you don't have to!

Raegan: I know I just ow you for leaving you and feeling like I am ruining our relationship.

Justin: Your not baby it's okay. We can get through this. *Starts tearing up*

Raegan: Ok baby don't cry. Let's have a nice night and eat.

Justin: O-ok

They eat and talk and have a good time. When they finish Raegan brings Justin and him home. Raegan had to go to his house for the night so he can talk to his mom.

Raegan: I'll come over as soon as I wake up tomorrow baby.

Justin: Ok I love you

Raegan: Love you too.❤

Raegan walks into his house.

Mom: Hi Raegan glad you came home tonight.

Raegan: Yea I wanted to talk to you.

Mom: Ok. I'm listening.

Raegan: You know how much I love Justin so I just want you to know I'm going to be visiting a lot. Like a real lot. I hope you have no problem with that because it's already going to be hard leaving him.

Mom: I understand son. Young love can be hard. I'm sorry I'm making you move but you know you can't stay alone.

Raegan: Yes I know. I'm going to Justin's when I wake up tomorrow. Night love you mom.

Mom: Ok goodnight Raegan.

Raegan goes upstairs and falls asleep.

The next morning Raegan wakes up to his phone going off.
Text below!

Justin: Raegan come here.
Justin: Please Raegan I want you now. I WANNA SEE YOUUUU 😂😂❤

Raegan laughs a little and walks across to Justin's house. He knocks and Justin opens the door, pulls him in, and Hugs him tight. Justin whispers, "please don't go" Raegan just hugs him tighter and carries him to his room. They lay down and watch a movie. After the movie....

Raegan: Hey wanna to to McDonald's?

Justin: I want Taco Bell.

Raegan: Ugh how we pick?

Justin: Umm... Let's just go to McDonald's.

Raegan: You sure? We can go to Taco Bell of you want.

Justin: OK THANKS BABY!

Raegan: 😂😂No problem.

Justin: I'm playing tho.

Raegan: Fine Haha.

They go in the car and drive to Taco Bell and go inside to eat. Justin loved Taco Bell. Raegan doesn't mind it but he would do anything to please his angel. They eat and go back home. Justin starts crying because he realized Raegan is leaving in 2 hours.

Raegan: Baby please. I'll come visit all the time.

Justin: I know it's just going to be hard without seeing you everyday at school or just you coming to my house.

Raegan: I know I'm going to miss that baby boy.

Justin: Don't leave me. Please!

Raegan:....I don't want to babe......

Justin: Then don't 😭😭

Raegan: I need to. Not up to me Justin.

Justin: Uhhhhh......😝

Raegan: Please talk to me. Your acting weird.

Justin: I just feel like I'm going to do back things to myself when you leave.

Raegan: You can always call me and we can FaceTime all the time.

Justin: It won't be the same.

Raegan: I understand. Just know I always love you and you can talk to me about anything and I mean everything.

Justin: Thank you. I will!

Raegan:....Wanna come to my house and help me load the truck?

Justin: Sure I guess

Raegan kisses him and they go out to the truck. They know it's almost time to say "I'll see you later."

Next chapter is going to be sad 😂😂
Might upload again tonight. I'm not sure. Please comment and vote if you liked it!
•Samantha Sarno•