She's adorable!

(Guys this is the final chapter for this story. Don't freak out and hate me I'm doing a sequel! I'm so exited to! Before I start this final chaper, I wanna say sorry that I kinda started every chapter with "the next morning" or whatever because every chapter was kinda like a day each. And sorry for any mistakes.
Also thank you so everyone who commented and voted through the story I'm so grateful and I love y'all. I hope you all can join me for the sequel as well ❤) *This is a long chapter*

Justin woke up very early because he was so exited to go to the adoption center. He really wanted a girl but he also wanted to see what Raegan wanted. He wouldn't really kind either way.
He was shaking Raegan and telling him to get up. (As you can tell in this story, Raegan is not a morning person, Jay wakes up almost ever chapter first lol) Raegan grunted.

Raegan: What Babe? *muffled*

Justin: You gotta get up. We are going to adopt a child!!

Raegan reached over for his phone. It said 7:30.

Raegan: I know Babe but that place doesn't open until 10. It's only 7:30.

Justin: Fine. I will wake you up at 9?

Raegan: Sure.

Justin tried to fall back asleep but couldn't. He was so exited. He knew Rae was too he just loved sleep. Justin got out of bed to use the bathroom. After that, he went downstairs to get some water. He went back upstairs and went back into bed. He cuddled Raegan and Raegan wrapped his arms around Jays waist. Justin actually did fall back asleep with Raegan hugging him. After, he woke up at 9:30! He got out of Raegan's grip and sat on top of him and jumped.

Justin: BABY IT'S 9:30 GET UP!!

Raegan: Jay they are open all day we don't have to be there at 10! *laughs*

Justin: I know but I'm so exited. Please get up.

Justin pulls Raegan's arm toward the edge of the bed and Rae falls off. Justin laughs and Raegan gets off the floor and puts Justin on the bed and tickles him.

Justin: R-rae *laughing hysterically* S-STOPPPPP PLEASEEE

Rae stops.

Raegan: That's what you get for dragging me off the bed.

Justin: Ok well that's over now let's to eat and get ready go!

Raegan: Yes sir I'm coming.

They walk downstairs and have breakfast quick. They both just had waffleds. Jay was in such a rush. He was so anxious. When they finished Justin pulled Raegan upstairs by his arm.

Justin: Ok lets get ready now! Wear something cute.

Raegan: I always do *smirks*

Justin smirks back and they get ready. They head out to the car and drive to the adoption center. They walk in and go to the desk.

Lady: Well Hello gentleman. Would you like to adopt a child today?

Raegan: Yes ma'am we would.

Lady: Ok well please just fill out this simple paper. After that you can go look at the children. Then you will need to fill out more paper work.

Justin: Ok thank you.

They sit down and fill in the paper. It just asked for names and address and stuff like that. It also asked how they are with kids and what they do. They finish and give the paper back to the lady. She scans it over and tells them they can do look. They walk into a room that had a bunch of children around playing. Some were by themselves.
As soon as they walked in, Justin's eyes immediately went to this little girl. She looked about 4. She had dirty blond hair and green eyes. She had freckles. She was by herself coloring something. Raegan was still looking around but soon looked Justin staring at the little girl. Raegan looked at her too and knew Jay wanted her and Rae did too now. She was so adorable. They walk out of the room and to the lady.