Please believe me! I love you

* Really short chapter. Sorry not sorry*

Justin calmed down little and texted Raegan first.
Text below!

Justin: Babe?

Raegan: What Justin?

Justin: Please. He was lying.

Raegan: Its just the way the kiss looked on FaceTime looked so real and seemed like you both liked it.

Justin: Can I FaceTime you?

Raegan: Ok.

Justin FaceTime Raegan and he can tell Raegan's been crying.

Justin: Baby please. I love you and only you. I didn't want to kiss him and I definitely didn't force him on me. After you hung up I told him I fucking hated him and I never wanted to see him again and they left. I'm sorry you had to see that.

Raegan:......Its okay. I believe you. I love you and only you also. It's just.......

Justin: What baby?

Raegan: I don't know. It just seems weird.

Justin: Please this can't ruin our relationship.

Raegan: It won't don't worry. Can i just be alone for the rest of the night? Don't stress I'm not mad. I just want some time.

Justin: Babe...

Raegan: Just hang up. Goodnight

Justin; Please there is something bothering you.

Raegan: No I just want to think.

Justin:......

Raegan hung up. Justin was worried. He knew Raegan wasn't mad but he was acting weird. He will text him tomorrow morning.

Warning- Next chapter there is going to be a time skip. Sorry for short chapter. It's late rn lol. Please comment and vote if you liked it.
•Samantha Sarno•