Nightmare

It was still that night (Friday night) and Justin and Raegan were both sleeping. Justin is having a weird dream.....it was a nightmare.
**Justin's Nightmare**

Justin was walking out of class at school and he sees Raegan totally making out with this random girl. Justin just stared until he couldn't look anymore. He felt so betrayed. He ran to his car. Raegan saw him and called him name but Justin ignored him. He walked home and went to Justin's house. He knocked on the door

Justin: What Raegan?
Raegan: Justin I'm sorry but I really need to talk to you.

Justin opens the door with rear stains on his cheeks and goes outside to talk to Raegan.

Raegan: I'm sorry Justin but I know you saw me kissing that girl. And um....j wanted to. I guess I'm bi again.

Justin: I HATE YOU RAEGAN. I REALLY DO!

He runs inside and slides down the door crying.

*Justin's mind* How could he do this to me? I love him. I still do. But he doesn't love me.

Raegan: Justin please let me in let's talk about this.

Justin: Hell no

Raegan: Please! JUSTIN!? JUSTIN!?

Justin: No no I HATE YOU!

Raegan: Justin Justin!?

Justin: I HATE YOU! NO NO NO!

Raegan: Justin wake up!!!

Justin jumps up on the bed and is bawling his eyes out. Raegan comforts him.

Raegan: What happened baby? Nightmare? Why were you saying I hate you no no no??

Justin: *Still crying* Omg Reagan is was horrible *hugs Raegan* I saw you kissing a girl at school and I drove home. You went to my house and told me you wanted to kiss her and you liked girls now. It was horrible.

Raegan: Aww baby i would never do that. First of all that's a dick move and I love you so much to break your heart like that.

Justin: I love you too I'm sorry I work you up.

Raegan: Oh don't worry baby boy as long as that dream is over. Get some sleep!

Justin: Okay goodnight ❤

Raegan: Goodnight ❤

I thought that was kind of cute. Tell me what I should do next chapter. Don't forget it's the weekend!?!? Plz comment and vote if you liked!
•Samantha Sarno•