I'm not leaving until you say so

A few minutes later...

Nurse: Raegan Beast?

Raegan: Yes.

Nurse: Justin has been asking for you ever since he woke up. Hes doing okay. You can go see him

Raegan: Thank you

The nurse guides Raegan to the room and leaves them alone. Raegan walks in and looks a Justin. Justin gives him a weak smile. Raegan breaks down.

Justin: BABY? Come here are you okay?

Raegan walks to Justin and sets a chair next to his bed.

Raegan:....Its just....when I turned around to see you before I got on the plane, and you were on the ground. M-my heart dropped. I-i was s-so scared baby. *Sniff*

Justin: Babe I'm sorry I scared you. I'm okay. My head hurts from the fall though.

Raegan sits up from the chair and goes to lay with Justin. Justin cuddles Raegan and Raegan played with Justin's hair. They fall alseep. About a half an hour later a nurse comes in.

Nurse: Awwwww.

They both wake up.

Nurse: Oops I'm sorry haha Justin you can leave if you would like.

Justin: Okay thanks. Come on Raegan.

Raegan: Okay baby.

They sign out and head to the car.

Raegan: I don't leave until you say so. I can stay until you feel better.

Justin: Can you just stay for tonight and tomorrow and go home tomorrow night.

Raegan: Ok baby sure.

Justin: Thank you

(Just so everyone knows, I don't mention a lot of Justin's for Raegan's parents. Idk why it's just more easier. I will do something special next chapter that will help that make more sense. There will also be a time skip next chapter)

They both go to Justins room and go to sleep. It was late and they were both tired.

Sorry short chapter. Next chapter will be a time skip. It will be long and cute. I might update that today. If not definitely tomorrow. Hope you liked.
Comment and vote please.
•Samantha Sarno•