OMG!!

The next day Raegan has to leave. Justin is sad but Raegan isnt. He has been arranging something for him and Justin. Hes so exited.

*Little time skip to when Raegan has to leave for Florida*

They drive to the Airport.

Justin: Baby I'm going to miss you.

Raegan: Me too. (Acting sad but really not because he is coming back to maryland in a week for the surprise)

Justin: I hate always doing this. I love you so much and I hate to see you leave.

Raegan: Baby I promise....soon it won't he hard.

Justin: What?

Raegan: Haha. Bye baby I'll text you after.

And Raegan walks away. Justin was confused. What did he mean by that?
Oh well. He'll find out soon.

Justin: O-ok baby bye love you.

Raegan: *Yells* LOVE YOU TOO.

Raegan gets on the plane. Justin drives back to his house.

Mom: Hey Justin. Did Raegan tell you yet?

Justin: No not yet. Why you know?

Mom: Of course Justin. You'll see soon.

Justin: Ugh that's what he told me. I wanna know.

Mom: Soon Justin soon.

Justin walks up to his room and texts Raegan....

Justin: You told my mom what I'm going to "Find out soon"

Raegan: Of course. It's really big. Your going to love it. ❤

Justin: Ok goodnight love you.

Raegan: Love you too.

Justin goes to sleep. Raegan gets home safely.

*Time skip*
(The next week - one week)

So now it's one week later. Raegan has made many phone calls and done many things to help this happen. He is going to see Justin now and surprise him. He is on the plane on the way to Maryland.

He just got there and he took a cab to Justin's house. ( Btw yes I'm not really going to mention Kale and Jack that much anymore. It's a Jaegan story right?) It took about 15 minutes to get there. He had all his luggage in his car because he wasn't going back to Florida 😊. He goes up to the door and knocks. Justin opens the door and his jaw drops. He jumps into Raegan's arms.

Raegan: Hi baby.

Justin: Its so soon. Can you tell me now?

Raegan: Ok why not.

Mom: Oh hello Raegan are you going to tell him?

Raegan: Yes right now Mrs. Blake.....

Justin: Ok just tell me already!!!

Raegan gets down on one knee (Not proposing...yet)

Raegan: I'm not proposing babe but I have big news....I have talked to my mom and your parents about this and they all agreed. I want me and you to move in together. I want us to be together forever. I love you so much. I wanna spend my life with you. So right now....I ask....Will you take this promise ring and this key to our new house and move in with Me?

Justin: OMG BABY I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. *Crying* Of course I will!

Raegan gets up and hugs Justin.

Raegan: Wanna go pack baby.

Justin: Sure

Justin was still crying tears of joy. He was so happy he gets to live with the man he loves. Justin goes up to pack. Raegan already packed because he knew about this for a few weeks. Raegan waits downstairs for Justin. There is a moving Truck so Justin can move his bed and all other things to the new house. After an hour they were done with that. (I'm lazy so just pretend that Justin said goodbye to his mom and dad and that we will visit soon) The moving truck brought all the stuff to the house. Justin and Raegan were getting ready to leave for their new life.

I'm sorry this took a while to post. And it's not that long. I graduated from middle school and I'm not a freshman for next year lol. I will still be writing and updating a lot. Hope you enjoyed. Please comment and vote if you liked.
•Samantha Sarno•