Good Friday, Awesome Saturday!

It was eventually Friday after Justin had a very stressful night thinking about Raegan. He didn't want to lose him.

Justin: Goodmorning babe.

Raegan: Goodmorning. I'm sorry about last night. Let's just forget about it please. I believe you and now it's over.

Justin: Oh thank you. I love you so much I would never do that to you.

Raegan: I know I love you too so much ❤

---------------------------------------------------------
Ok. This is the first time skip right now.

Time skip- 3 weeks.

So Justin is still depressed about Raegan not being with him everyday. He hasn't seen Raegan ever since he moved. It's been a month. Justin still goes to school but does not talk about a lot. He only talks to Kale and Jack. After school he goes home and sleeps. Raegan started school so they always talk after. They are still dating and things are going good. They just kiss each other and wish they would be together all the time.

Raegan is planning to go to Maryland to surprise Justin. He already has a plane ticket and his mom said he can stay for 4 days. He also talked to Justin's mom and dad.(Oh and in prevous chapters, I know i said mom. JUSTIN LIVES WITH HIS MOM AND DAD NOW)
The weekend and Monday and Tuesday. Raehan is very exited. He already talked to Kale and Jack and told them and they are helping with the surprise.
Text below!

(It's early Saturday morning)
Raegan: I just got off the plane. Come pick me up.

Kale: Ok!!

Kale and Jack go to pick Raegan up from the airport. They all drive to Justin's house. Kale and Jack drop him off at the house and the time is 11:00. Justin should be up he texted me this morning but he gnored it lol.

He goes up to the door and knocks. His mom opened the door. His mom answers.

Mom: Well hello Raegan nice to see you.

Dad: Yes Raegan it is very nice of you to surprise Justin. He is in his room.

Raegan: Thank you.

Raegan walks up to Justin's bedroom door. He knocks. Justin says come in. Raegan opens the door and sees Justin on his bed on his phone. He looks up from his phone and starts to cry.
Raegan slowly walks up to him and Justin Jumps in his arms and they both hug each other tight.

Justin: *Sniff* Omg *Sniff* Baby! You *sniff* came back.

Raegan: I told you I would visit. I missed you so much.

Justin: I missed you too. How long are you staying.

Raegan: I'm leaving Tuesday night.

Justin: Ok. I love you

Raegan: I love you too.

They both kiss each other and are so happy to see each other.

Raegan: Are you still tired?

Justin: No I want to do something with you.

Raegan: Okay like what?

Justin: Just cuddle and watch movies.

Raegan: Okay 😂❤

They lay on Justin's bed and watch movies for a while. They thought Saturday could be the day where they just cuddle and make out. They has dinner that night with Justin's mom and dad. After they were done they went back to Justin's room and feel asleep.

Hope you guys liked it. Please comment any ideas if you want and vote if you enjoyed.
•Samantha Sarno•