Chapter 1

𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙤𝙙𝙙, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞'𝙢 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙪𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙮.

♡ October 2016 ♡

BTS is preparing for their comeback stage.

"Hyung, hurry! We don't want to be late for the rehearsal." Jungkook gently tapped Taehyung, which signalled him an okay before stretching out his arms.

Taehyung took his phone and looked at the time.

4AM.

Taehyung sighed and streched one more time before heading out to the shower.

"Did you make some food, Jin Hyung?" Taehyung asked as soon as he finished dressing up, Jin nodded and pointed to his bag. Meaning the foods are packed.

×

"I'm going to kill Kim Dahyun!" Jihyo shouted and marched her way to the maknae's room.

"Whaaat??" The leader says seeing the three youngest still heavily sleeping "I was only expecting Dahyun sleeping heavily!" she said and woke up the three.

After the three girls prepared themselves, they headed out and went to the music show.

6AM

Dahyun and Chaeyoung decided to go to a cafe to buy their members a coffee while doing their hair and make-up.

As soon as they entered the cafe, Dahyun froze which made Chaeng follow her gaze.

"It's him." She thought. Chaeyoung pulled her so that the older isn't making it obvious.

But it's no use. They accidentally bumped to each other.

"I'm sorry!" Dahyun bowed,

Taehyung picked up his bag, and gave her a smile. "I'm sorry too." making sure they're both okay before waving goodbye to them.

"Getting goosebumps again, Dahyun-ssi?" Dahyun talked to herself. Chaeyoung just laughed at her and ordered already.

×

"I bumped into your crush awhile ago in the cafe." Taehyung said while handing Jimin the iced-coffee.

"Who?" Jimin said while sipping his drink.

"Like Ooh Ahh, Ooh Ahh." Jimin threw the paper bag to Taehyung, "Stop it."

"Kidding aside. I think they're performing today as well." Taehyung said,

"Make me look attractive!" Jimin pleaded the stylist, the stylist just laughed.

meanwhile on the other side of the room..

"I saw him today. My heart almost jump out of my chest!" Dahyun expressed while giving the coffees to her unnies. TWICE just laughed at her, Dahyun has this crush with Taehyung.

Ever since she was a trainee, she really idolizes him. And now she debuted, she got a chance to meet him off stage. (But which is really not. They only met if they performed in the same month.)

"Don't forget, we just debuted." Jihyo reminded her, Dahyun scoffed and pouted "It's not like he knew me anyway." earning a pinch to her cheek from their leader.

The hyung-line of BTS are waiting for the maknaes to come out of the waiting room when all the TWICE members gathered outside as well.

J-Hope entered their waiting room, "Jimin, your crushie is here." Jimin immediately fixed his clothes and casually walked himself out of their waiting room. Earning a face palm to his hyungs.

TWICE being the hoobae, they went near Bangtan and greeted them.

"Goodluck on your performance, sunbaenim!" Jihyo said and went straight to the stage.

++++

Okay, that is chapter 1. I don't know how to start the story, but chapter two is more interesting than this one. Lols hahaha! edited