extra chapter

Liked by: bambam1a and 348,429 otherstwicetagram ❄️💜

twicetagram ❄️💜

Taehyung sighed and layed in his shared bed, making Jimin flustered with the harsh action. "Yah!"

The daegu boy looked at him and puffed his cheeks, "Jimin-ah."

"What??" Jimin says, Taehyung showed the ig post. "Damn, she seems happy Tae."

"She does." Taehyung looked at the picture again, "*sighs*"

"It's been three months, Tae." Jimin says,

"I know, Chim." He says while closing the application.

"But both JYP and our company hasn't denied the breakup rumors." Jimin reminded, "She may or may not has feelings still."

"Chim, She's happy. I'm okay, she's okay." Taehyung says.

Jimin shrugged, "okay, if you say so." Taehyung threw a pillow."

~

The seven boys are now on their way to the red carpet, they have been invited by namjoon's friend to watch the premiere of it's movie.

Namjoon opened the van's door and stepped out, the maknae line is last to get out of the van but before Jimin leaves, "Dahyun is invited as well." and left before he can see the reaction of the Daegu boy.

Jungkook pushed him because it took him seconds before going out, Taehyung got his senses back and left.

And before they can reach the booth, they bumped into TWICE.

Both groups greeted, and media is focusing on Dahyun and Taehyung.

The boy just stared at Dahyun, and the girl does the same.

"Dahyun-ssi and V-ssi, can we take your pictures?" One news outlet representative asked, Jihyo and Namjoon was about to reject but Taehyung being desperate to be with Dahyun again, says yes.

The two groups made way so that Dahyun and Taehyung can have some space.

The press keeps on throwing some questions that shouldn't be because it's a movie premiere. But one question caught the two's attention.

"Are you two still together? Because we caught one of you dating someone else."

The atmosphere went off, TW & BTS looked at each other. Both groups are speechless that even the both brainy leaders doesn't know how to respond.

but Dahyun laughed, "We won't be appearing here if it's true, right?"

credits to myshiper on ig!

~

backstage

Before Dahyun could even enter their dressing room, Taehyung grabbed her wrist.

"What?"

"I'm sorry." Taehyung said, "No-one knows the truth besides us two." he explained.

"I should've agreed to pd-nim when he told me to tell the media about our relationship." Dahyun says, Taehyung shooked his head. "You will never change, Tae. Why did I even expect you to still love me? God i'm so stupid!" Dahyun pulled her wrist, "Leave me alone." and went straight to their dressing room.

——

just a short chapter for me to show you how thankful i am for the 15k reads and seeing that 1AM is #507 in fanfiction. it may look little to some but for me it's such a huge pleasure for me to receive this blessings. if it wasn't for you, i won't be receiving this great things. thank you so much and please do read three words (book two of 1am)

and oh!!!!' this chapter, in any way, doesn't affect the story line of both 1am and 3words. just imagine that this chapter is an possible episode of the aftermath of chapter 53. thank you again and i love you all!! 💚💛

/nothing to edit