Chapter 22

TWICE already had their first comeback stage, but without Dahyun.

They're promoting their new single, Knock Knock Dahyun is in the Music Video, but in the live performance it was replaced mostly by Chaeyoung and Sana.

BTS is also having their comeback.

They will start promoting a week after TWICE's. And because of the both group's comeback, Taehyung and Dahyun rarely communicate with each other.

"You know it all, You're my bestfriend~ oops!" Dahyun sang, and forgot to answer the phone call.

"Hello?" Dahyun says

Hey.

Dahyun smiled, hearing Taehyung's tired voice.

"I told you, if you have time-"

I need to rest. Yes, I clearly remember that.

Dahyun smiled, the doctor says that she may be fully healed, but she still needs to do the last xray test. She haven't told Taehyung yet because she wants to surprise him. She is planning to have a surprise performance for the fans and to him aswell.

"I just heard the song. I love it." Dahyun praised.

Jin hyung mostly wrote the lyrics.

"Hmm."

I missed you.

"I miss you too. I know you're probably tired from the contsant shootings."

Dahyun heard Taehyung sighed,

I am. But hearing your voice, it's making me feel alive again.

Dahyun chuckled, it's a good thing they're talking thru phone calls. Or else Taehyung will see her blushing.

Thanks for sending some food to us and for the staffs, baby girl.

"That's the least I can do."

I told them that it's from your team. Manager hyung is kind of suspicious about me ever since I went there with Yoongi hyung.

"That's cool to me. As long as you eat right."

I just wish everything will be fine if we tell them the truth.

"Soon, Tae. Soon. One more year.."

That's too long. Taehyung laughed. But it's alright. As long as i'm with you.

Dahyun smiled, "You should rest. Call me when you wake up."

Aniii. I still want to talk to you.

Dahyun sighed, "Please? I want you to rest."

I will rest after we talk more.

"Arasso, you are a hard headed boy!"

But you love me~

"Says who??" Dahyun said while laughing

×

BTS has been practicing non-stop. because after Spring Day, in a few days they will release another track.

And because of that, Taehyung and Dahyun only communicate through texting.

Dahyun is in the hospital now with her mom, since the members are preparing for their comeback stage.

"Do you feel anything when I touch this?" The doctor asks while trying to touch her foot.

She shooked her head, "No."