Chapter 24

Dahyun and Vernon of SEVENTEEN is the Guest MC for a specific music show.

Dahyun and Taehyung doesn't have time to call and text like they used to, they only text good morning/afternoon/evening and have you eaten and that's it. Since Dahyun is back on track of being a kpop idol, they're now both busy.

Taehyung is excited to see Dahyun, since the only time they can see each other is in the backstage of music shows.

Taehyung and Jimin excitedly went to TWICE's waiting room. When,

"Is that from SEVENTEEN?" Jimin asked while walking near the waiting room, Taehyung looked closely.

"Yeah," Taehyung confirmed.

"Why is he with Dahyun?" Jimin asked, stopping a meter away from them.

"I don't know." Taehyung shrugged, "She didn't tell me anything." Jimin nodded and went past through them, they decided not to go to the waiting room anymore.

Dahyun saw Taehyung coming near them, so she smiled and bowed.

"Hello sunbaenims." Dahyun greeted, looking at Taehyung. Why is he not looking at me. She thought.

"Hello, hello." Jimin greeted the two, Dahyun is still looking at Taehyung. Who now is glaring at the boy standing next to her, she gave him a what's-the-matter-look. Taehyung shooked his head, scoffed and left them.

Jimin awkwardly laugh, "He's tired." He reassures and said goodbye.

Taehyung went straight to the building's cafe, Jimin catching up to him.

"Stop sulking!" Jimin teased

×

"Pft. Fun-ny." Taehyung said while looking away from the TV.

The members looked at him, trying to hold their laugh.

Why?

They're in the waiting room now, and they are watching the broadcast. Dahyun and Vernon is being lovey-dovey, presenting the next stage. And Taehyung, being Dahyun's boyfriend, doesn't like it.

While on TWICE's waiting room,

"Vernon and Dahyunie looks great together." Momo said,

The girls roamed the room and there is no sign of their manager.

"Hey! Taehyung looks better with Dahyun!" Jihyo said.

And that readers, Jihyo and Momo is fighting between who looks good for Dahyun until someone knocked on their door, revealing a pink haired guy.

"We can actually hear you." Jimin said, "Anyways, the producer gave this to me." He said while entering the room, handing it to the leader. "It's your script for later's introduction."

"T-Thanks." Jihyo said and Jimin left.

"Sorry you have to hear that." Jimin said to his bestfriend. Yes, Taehyung was with him.

×

The thing that made Taehyung made this angry was when he was going to go back to their waiting room. He saw Vernon and Dahyun hugging. Vernon saw him thats why he removed the hug and bowed, Dahyun being oblivous, bowed as well.

It is now time for introductions, BTS and TWICE are standing beside each other.

Taehyung giving quick glances to Dahyun, and Dahyun once again being clingy to Vernon.

Jungkook, who is standing beside Taehyung, looked at him. Worried since Taehyung is really emotionless right now.

Fuck. Taehyung cursed in his head, do they really have to do a heart shape. INFRONT OF ME??

TWICE looked at Bangtan's side, and saw Taehyung's reaction.

Once the introduction is done, Dahyun immediately went to Taehyung's, pulling him into a empty waiting area.

Dahyun is about to hug him when he rejected it. She looked at him, "Why?"

Taehyung sat on the couch, Dahyun followed him.

"First not telling me about you and that guy is going to MC for today's show." Taehyung looked at her, "Second, hugging BACKSTAGE." Emphasizing the word backstage, "and lastly, doing those hearteu hearteu infront of me."

Dahyun froze, ofcourse she knew she is at fault. But she didn't know that her actions, or more like acting, is hurting him.

"You should atleast respect my existence." Taehyung frowned, looking away from her. "But you didn't." And he went out of the room.

++++
(A/N: Short update.) /edited, and i'm cringing while reading this omo why did I decided to make Taehyung a  drama quen??