Chapter 43

~next day~

Dahyun is laughing her ass out because of Taehyung. He is always hyped when Cypher 3 is on shuffle.

Yoongi is resting on their own hotel room, which he likes. But doesn't feel comfortable because they are not yet allowed to go to their schedules.

Yes, the press and sasaengs are still in front of their dorm.

TWICE's dorm is still under investigation.

Dahyun facetiming...

Yoongi sighed, "What does she want now?" He talked to himself.

Yoongi and Dahyun is almost like enemies, not literally tho.

Kim Dahyun

"Hahahahahahahah! Taehyung stop it. Hahahahahahahaha" That's only what Yoongi heard from the other line.

Did you misdial me?

"U-uh. N-no." Dahyun pants, turning the camera to Taehyung.

Oh God. Yoongi almost cursed, turn it off!

"NO PROBLEM, I KILL! asgduebeincdiiebdjdjsj I DONT CARE, YOU CAN'T CONTROL MY SHIT!" Yoongi can hear Taehyung from the other line.

Yoongi massaged his forehead, did you just call me to annoy me?

Dahyun calmed herself, "No oppa. It's just funny that Taehyung's excited with killer"

Don't let him do that again.

°

Dahyun hung up the phone and got Taehyung's phone. Turning off the music.

"Okay there, tiger." Giving him a water bottle "Easy there."

Taehyung has been dancing and singing for 20 minutes now, and Dahyun is only laughing.

She offered a hug, her arms spread apart. Taehyung smiled and accepted the hug.

"You're an idiot." She started, "They gave us a week to calm the news but you're tiring yourself."

He just laughed. Dahyun grabbed her phone, which is a bit of a broken LCD. You remember when Taehyung threw her phone? That happened.

"I'll just use your phone instead." Dahyun said and grabbed his phone.

Dahyun opened Taehyung's phone and saw their selca as his wallpaper. She blushed once again.

"Okay, you're turning red." He pinched her cheeks. "You really like it when I claim you, huh?"

"Move away." Dahyun says trying to hide her red face. "Password?"

"9598" He said while grinming. Dahyun lightly tapped Taehyung's mouth using her two fingers.

"What a password." Dahyun says and clicking the red application. Typing through the search bar, Jo Kwon I'm Da One.

Since Dahyun is laying down on the bed, Taehyung went up beside her and cuddled up. Hugging her waist while his head on the crook of her neck. Dahyun planted small kisses to his forehead then returning from what she is doing.