Chapter 21

(A/N: I, myself, is surprised I already wrote twenty (useless) chapter. I'll make it up to you. I'll put moments of JiMina, TzuKook and VHyun in today's chapter.)

Thankfully, Dahyun is recovering pretty quickly and in a few weeks she can promote already.

Dahyun is at the company now, she still needs help when walking.

"Are you sure?" Chaeyoung keeps on asking her. Dahyun nodded, "It's just a recording Chaeng, I won't do anything just my voice." She reassures.

"Alright. Are you ready?" Chaeyoung asked before opening the door.

"Always ready."

×

Jimin is raging mad right now. He's in a TV guesting now with Jin and Mina. Yes, Mina of TWICE. And what makes him mad right now?

Mina's outfit.

Her skirt is so short that when she sits down her thighs shows. And the show does not even have any cloth to cover her legs!

"Are you okay?" Jin asked, Jimin ignored him.

Jin knew why. That's why he keeps on looking at the TWICE member.

You can see that the crews keeps on looking to Mina as well. Liking the view.

Mina eventually felt cold, her stylist let her wear a revealing clothes. Well actually just the down part, but still. She looks at the two guest, who is her sunbaenim. Atleast they're wearing a thick coat. She thought.

"Okay, break!" The director of the show said.

Finally. Mina and Jimin thought.

Mina is about to walk to her waiting room when Jimin pulled her into a secluded area. Which is an empty waiting room.

"Uhm, sunbae?" Mina asked, "Why are we here?"

Jimin looked at her from head to toe, rolling his eyes and trying to massage his forehead. Mina looked at him curiously.

"What are you wearing?" Jimin asked, trying to calm himself.

Mina looked at her outfit, "What's wrong?"

"Can't you see that the staffs are eyeing you, maliciously?!"

"I didn't dress myself, sunbae!" Mina defended herself.

"Don't you have anything to change with?!"

"What is it you then?" Mina asked, "Sorry for being rude, Sunbae. But this is my problem not yours."

Jimin closed their gap, trapping Mina into the wall.

"O-okay sunbae. I-I'm sorry." Mina tried to apologize.

"How many times do I have to tell you to drop the formalities?" Jimin strenly asked,

"Where's Mina??" TWICE's Manager shouted, hearing it made Jimin broke the gap,

"Just. Just. Just please change." He pleaded and left the room.

Mina sighed, "That guy is a headache."

×

Tzuyu is out of their dorm with Jackson and Yugyeom. Jackson wants to treat the two because the rest of their members has schedule.

Jackson left Tzuyu and Yugyeom on the cafe table while he ordered. The two youngsters keep on laughing, when a young lad entered the cafe as well.

"Jungkook, let's buy some coffee before going to the event." Taehyung said and JK nodded.