Chapter 19

As soon as the two was dropped by their manager, "Just treat me an iced coffee." Yoongi sighed. Taehyung laughed and nodded, "Thanks hyung."

T Calling...

"Dahyun-ah! Your phone is ringing." Jihyo shouted, she left earlier than the members. The seven members went straight for a variety show filming, Nayeon is incharge of leading the team for awhile.

"Hello?" Dahyun answered

I'm almost there.

"Okay, take care. Jihyo unnie is here, she won't be able to attend the next schedule."

Great! We're in the cafe now, i'll just bring her some bubba tea and snacks.

"Wait, we're?" Dahyun looked at her leader and Jihyo looked at her confused

I don't know what happened but Yoongi hyung went with me.

Dahyun was surprised. Jihyo likes Yoongi, not just for his talent. His personality as well, she thinks that his cold heart image is for a show. She is more than just a fan, but she is always shy when Yoongi is around.

"Oh okay okay. It's alright. Hurry! I want to see you already."

Hahaha! Okay okay.

The two hung up their phone.

"Is he with someone?" Jihyo asked, the younger ignored her question and went straight to the living room.

"Taehyung oppa says he'll bring us some food."

"What? Hey! What if fans see him? What if manager saw him??" Jihyo asked.

"I'm willing to tell them if they knew. Unnie, it's 11pm. There is no once outside the dorm." Dahyun reassures.

*ding dong*

"I'll get it, Dahyunie." Jihyo says,

Once Jihyo opened the door, she smiled at Taehyung and was surprised when she saw a another figure.

Taehyung snapped his fingers infront of Jihyo and Yoongi peeking through his back to check what is taking them so long to enter.

"O-oh. R-right. C-come in." Jihyo stutters, Taehyung laughed at her and made his way.

"Sorry for coming, I know Taehyung wants to see Dahyun badly." Yoongi explained.

Jihyo cleared her throat, "That's okay. You may go inside."

Weird. Yoongi thought, she looks nervous.

Taehyung immediately hugged Dahyun.

"Oomf! You surprised me!" Dahyun said, lightly slapping his arms. "Next time be careful, you almost knock my foot!"

Taehyung nodded, "I just miss you so much." Tigthening the hug.

"Ew." Yoongi said, Jihyo laughed.

"I'll be stuck with these lovebirds for a while." Yoongi added.

"If you don't mind, we can play some games in our room." Jihyo said,

"I don't play games." Yoongi said, "But perhaps you can help me in writing for our next album?"

"I'll try my best." Jihyo said, "I'll get us some snacks to munch."

"Why did you bring Yoongi oppa? You know how timid Jihyo unnie is when his presence is felt." Dahyun scolded

"I was trying to ask permission to manager hyung awhile ago, and suddenly he says that he's coming with me." Taehyung explained, "Which is very unusual of him. Because even if he is so damn worried with us, if he knows it's dangerous. He will not tolerate it."