Chapter 31

It's the last day of the collab stage practice, and the four decided to invite their members to watch them.

TWICE came first since they're practicing on JYPE building then BTScame after.

Sana and Taehyung went first.

The tension is so high that you can see that Jimin and Jin keep glancing on Dahyun.

But Dahyun remains professional, despite her feelings being mad at her unnie, she just thought that this stage is for their fans.

Tzuyu rested her head on Dahyun's shoulder, because the dance is getting heaty. The performance of Taehyung and Sana is so sexy, with himholding her waist and Sana acts to kiss him, Taehyung carressing Sana's thigh and with alot of hugging.

Everyone can see that Sana is enjoying the routine while Taehyung is not. When the routine finished, they stood up to hear the opinions of their team.

"The dance is very steamy, being a fan. They will like it." Hobi started, the two groups looked at Dahyun.

"You should've acted like interested to her, because Sana unnie enjoys the performance but you look emotionless." Everyone was surprised with Dahyun's comment. "Fans will think that you don't like to have a collab, and it will start fanwars." Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other, and went back to looking at Dahyun. "Feel the dance, feel the song, feel your partner."

Literally you can hear how loud Nayeon's gasp is.

Dahyun's comment made Taehyung walk out of the room, Bangtan looked at each other. Jimin tried to follow him but Dahyun held him. "I'll do it, oppa." Jimin nodded.

"Let's wait for them." Yoongi says.

°

Dahyun followed Taehyung until to the company's stairway. She held his hand, he notices it and faced her.

"What now?" Taehyung sounds annoyed.

"Do you really have to walk out?" She asks, He looked at her with annoyed look "I can't believe you just said that!"

Dahyun released a heavy sigh, "What do you want me to say? I acted like a fan, if I were a fan-"

"Is that really what you like?!" Taehyung didn't let her finish,

"I want the fans to enjoy your performance." Dahyun says.

"And what about you?!"

"Don't think about me!" Dahyun half yelled, "This performance is for your fans, not for me."

"Okay." Taehyung says, "We'll start the routine again." and left Dahyun.

"He really likes leaving me within our argument huh?" Dahyun talked to herself and went back.

°

Taehyung and Sana did the performance again, and now you can see how Taehyung lustfully looks at Sana.

Which the both teams did not enjoy watching.

Jimin went to TWICE's side, said hi to Mina and sat beside Dahyun. (Because Tzuyu went to the bathroom)

"It's alright." He comforts her, Dahyun looked at him. smiled and nodded, "I know."

The routine ended and they went back to their seats.

"O-okay." Namjoon says, "That's a good dance. Now the rappers."

The rappers already finished their performance, but Dahyun left the room.

Tzuyu followed her. BTS looked at each other and Taehyung left as well.

"Unnie." Tzuyu called, Dahyun looked at her. The maknae offered a hug and Dahyun gladly accepted it. She then cried.

As soon as Taehyung found the two girls, Dahyun wiped her tears and walked away from her.

"I'm sorry for all the dramas." Dahyun bowed to BTS one by one until Jimin hugged her, whispering "Stop it."

Dahyun broke the hug when Taehyung entered the room. Dahyun ignored him, "You can do the evaluation now." and went back to her place.

"The song itself is good, but we just wished that it had more interaction." Jihyo said

"Yeah, keep the fans hype!" Nayeon added.

After the evaluation, the others left the room to eat. But Taehyung decided to stay with Dahyun. Dahyun sat on the sofa,

"Dahyun." Taehyung said as soon as he sat beside her.

"I'm just emotional." She says, "It's nothing."

Taehyung sighed, hugging the girl. "You told me to feel the song."

"I did, but not to look at her with full lust." She weakly says, removing the hug.

"I was not-"

"Everyone in the room knew that!" Dahyun says, looking straight to his eyes. "I'm sorry if I'm not sexy like her. I'm sorry if I'm young and does not have any sex appeal."

"No no. Dahyun, don't do this." Taehyung pleaded, trying to catch her hand.

She looked at him, "Maybe I'm just emotional these days." The older gave her a comforting smile and gently pulled her into a hug, "I'm sorry for triggering you to get mad." 

Dahyun shooked her head and inhaled his scent, "It's my fault anyways, I basically told you to do that. Lately the atmosphere in the dorm isn't great, that's maybe why I'm sensitive." 

"You'll be okay. Just give yourself time." Taehyung comforts, Dahyun nodded.

He removed the hug and wiped her tears, "We'll get through this together, alright?"

Dahyun smiled, "Okay." Taehyung then closed their gap to share a passionate kiss.

Sana saw everything and felt her chest tightens, she decided to just leave her wallet in the practice room and went to follow the others.

/edited, the original version Dahyun and Taehyung argues and eventually cool-off. But in the edited version, I made it VHyun comforting each other and just Sana looking behind them.