Chapter 23

Three days later

It took Dahyun two days to learn the choreography, It's easy since Dahyun is a fast learner and the dance is mostly used by hands. Instead of practicing for three days, the members let her rest for the third day since they're scared if Dahyun will feel hurt again.

Watch us later okay?

Taehyung texted Dahyun, they will perform again later with TWICE. He sighed, wishing that they could do a comeback again together. He wants to see Dahyun perform on stage too.

Yes sir! I will!

Dahyun is now getting her makeup done, she's excited since the fans doesn't know that she is already okay. As well as Taehyung, who she knows that will get mad but she will do it anyways.

T facetiming...

"Shoot!" Dahyun says, she looked to her members. She rejected the call and text;

Call me later, Oppa. I'm doing something

Taehyung looked at the text, he sighed once again.

Okay, baby girl.
Your team will perform first,
then it's our turn~

Dahyun smiled, Taehyung always updates her whether it's their turn or TWICE's turn.

Arasso~
Can you watch it for me?

I always do
Especially when there's a Park Jimin
in your team that always wants to watch
his crush.

Mina unnie?
Oh Mina unnie told us what happened
with Jimin's attitude last event.

Yeah.
Jimin was really upset

I can tell.
Wait, oppa.

It is Taehyung's turn to do his makeup, so he put his phone on his bag.

It is now TWICE's turn to perform, when they were on stage the fans cheered already. And when they realized Dahyun is with them, they went wild.

BTS went to the side stage to see TWICE perform,

"Oh? Is that" Yoongi looked at Taehyung,

"Dahyun." He continued Yoongi's sentence.

Taehyung doesn't know what to feel. If he should be mad, or happy.

Dahyun is now performing with the members, loving how it feels to be back. She saw her fans cheering when it's her line, which is very heartwarming. Because she felt that her fans waited for he.

She took a glance on the side stage and saw BTS. Specifically, Taehyung who is emotionless. But she still keep a head high and performed with a smile.

"It's TWICE, Thank you!" They said their closing line and went off stage. TWICE being the hoobae bowed to them,

Dahyun can see Taehyung upset, but she smiled anyways. Jimin hi-fived Dahyun.

Oh, everyone knows that Jimin and Dahyun are friends. They even call them the Nation's besties.

TWICE stayed a little longer to watch BTS' performance,

Dahyun really likes the song, "bogoshipdaa" she sings.

TWICE went to their waiting room and waited the other groups finish their performance.

Whilst waiting, the nine girls heard a knock. Their manager open the door and Jimin popped out of the door.

"Dahyun-ah! Let's talk?" Jimin asked, their manager allowed Dahyun and let her go. Manager unnie knows that the two are friends so it's okay for her.

"Taehyung called for you, since he's not allowed to show himself to your manager." Jimin said, "Taehyung is upset. Goodluck!" he said while pointing to Dahyun the empty waiting area.

She sighed first and went inside, Taehyung sitting on the sofa drinking his iced americano while scrolling through the phone.

Taehyung didn't felt Dahyun's entrance, until he feels that someone sat beside him and hugged him.

"You do know you have something to tell me?" Taehyung asked while returning the hug. Dahyun nodded, nuzzling to his neck.

"I'm sorry." Dahyun said while looking at Taehyung's eyes. "I want to surprise you, and the fans."

"But your-"

"I'm okay. The doctor already gave me multiple test and it all went positive. It means I can perform already." She explained, "I know you will get mad, but I really miss performing."

Taehyung cupped her face, giving a peck on the tip of her nose. "I'm not mad. I'm just upset because you didn't tell me." sge rested her forehead on his chest.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung nodded, "It's okay, baby girl."

Dahyun shooked her head which made him laugh, lifting her chin, "Why are you blushing?"

"I'm not!" Dahyun said while looking away,

"You are. Hahaha!" Taehyung pinched her cheek, "You can't hide it because your skin tone doesn't lie. You're turning red."

Dahyun covered her face, but Taehyung removed it. "You like it when I call you, baby girl?" Dahyun just hugged Taehyung, not wanting to answer. She nuzzled, once again, unto Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung carressed Dahyun's back. "Okay okay."

"I missed you." Dahyun said,

"I am too." Taehyung said and gave a kiss on her forehead.

"But we have to go." Dahyun added, Taehyung nodded.

"You should leave first." She gave him an okay sign and waved goodbye.

"And tell Jungkook he owe me something!" She shouted and went out.

+++
(A/N: Sorry for this chapter, I don't know why I even forced myself to continue writing this chapter when I can post naman this tomorrow. ㅠㅠ ) /edited