Chapter 3

Dahyun wasn't expecting that Taehyung will text.

Well maybe she did, she knows that the boy asked her number. But to not let her hopes fall, she thought that nothing happened.

Yes, I'm still awake.

Dahyun replied.
No emoticons, Just a straightforward answer.

Taehyung's phone vibrated, he looked at his phone. "She replied." Showing his phone to his bestfriend.

"I should've texted her!" Jimin said in annoyance,

"You're such a coward. You asked me for her number and now to text her. Do you really like her?!" Taehyung said, Jimin sighed.

"I'm just getting the right timing." Jimin says which made Taehyung mock him, "right timing", grabbed his water bottle and headed towards his room.

BTS V

I just need someone to talk to.

Dahyun sighed, is she going to reply or not? If she replies, it means she is entertaining the guy. If not, it looks like she doesn't want to be friends with her sunbae.

She sighed and decided to reply. Just for this day.

What are you doing?

I just finished my homework. What do you
want to talk about?

You know, I'll be real.
Jimin likes you,
that's why I asked for your number.

Dahyun read the message twice to confirm if it's true. sighs. Ofcourse, even idols know that Taehyung is not interested in girls. She decided not to reply and slept.

Taehyung waits for her reply. He looks at his message. "Did I say something wrong?"

1:24 AM

"Maybe she fell asleep." Taehyung shrugged his thoughts and drifted to sleep as well.

×

Dahyun dropped by at her school to hand her homework to their teacher before heading to the next schedule, which is their comeback stage.

As soon as she got inside her van,

"Dahyunnie, your phone vibrated when you were inside." Jihyo said and handed her phone.

Unknown Number

Again? Dahyun put her phone inside and took a nap before arriving to the set.

Unknown Number (4)

Dahyun's eyes widen with the text notification.

Unknown Number

Good morning!
I got your number from Taehyung, It's Jimin. :)
I hope to see you later on MuBank~
Can we talk?

Chaeyoung peeked at Dahyun's phone and took her phone. "He's texting you?"

Dahyun shrugged her shoulders. "We better get going."

When they were heading to their waiting room, BTS was behind them. Dahyun heard Jimin calling Jihyo, she immediately went inside.

"Jihyo-ssi?" Jimin called TWICE's leader, Namjoon looking at Jimin. Jimin signalled them to continue walking.

"Yes sunbaenim?" Jihyo greeted, confused.

"May I have your permission to talk to Dahyun-ssi?" Jimin asked.

Jihyo looked at her wrist watch, they have 2 hours to prepare. Having 9 members doesn't help the time. But she can't turn down her sunbaenim.

"Okay, but please make it quick." Jihyo said and Jimin nodded. The leader then went inside and called Dahyun.

Upon hearing her name being called, she just released a sigh and went out to go in an empty waiting room.

"D-Dahyun-ssi." She went near Jimin, "Taehyung told me-"

"Sunbaenim, I'm not yet interested in any kind of relationship." Dahyun cutted Jimin's words.

"Yes, about that. I really don't like-like you. I like you because you're funny and I want to be your friend." Jimin tried to explain, Really Park Jimin? That's the best you can do? "And we were just joking to get your number to make friends." Jimin said

Jimin offered a handshake, "So, friends?"

Dahyun can't even process the situation. Asking for a number to be friends? Lame excuse. But being the positive Dahyun, It's worth a try to make friends with other people. She accepted the handshake, and smiled.

"Friends."

×

TWICE is the first to perform, so BTS watched the whole performance.

"Neomuhe, Neomuhe." Jungkook mimicked the dance.

"I'm like TT." Jin danced, which earned an awful remark from his dongsaengs.

"Remind me to stop Jin hyung for doing that." Hobi said.

The performance already ended, and Jimin being friends with Dahyun, decided to greet her.

"Kim Dahyun" Jimin said while offering a high five

Dahyun looked at Jimin who just called her, receiving the high five and smiled.

"Hello! Goodluck to your performance!" Dahyun greeted her sunbaes and left.

"What's with the high five?" Jihyo and Namjoon asked as soon as the two groups left. Different place, Same feeling.

"He said he wanted to be friends?" Dahyun said then drank her water.

"Becareful, they have alot of fans." Jihyo warned, Dahyun nodded.

"We're friends." Jimin defended himself, Namjoon raised his eyebrow and was about to say something when the staff called them onstage.

edited