Chapter 35

"Wow, bud. You've been courting her for three months now." Yoongi teased Jungkook.

Yes. It's been three months, May 2017, nothing special happened. Because since after comeback, both groups keep going in and out of the country. Especially bangtan who is doing their world tour.

But Jihyo had a knee injury, causing TWICE to leave her while the eight members are in Switzerland.

"Wow hyung. You've been friends with Jihyo for three months now." Jungkook backfired, earning a glare from the daegu rapper.

"Fuck off." Yoongi said in defeated. Jungkook just stuck his tounge out.

Dahyun facetiming

Yoongi almost threw his phone from the sudden notification from his phone. He growled at Taehyung who is peacefully sleeping in the van.

"You scared the shit out of me, Dahyun!" Yoongi says as soon as he answered the call

You should be!

Yoongi rolled his eyes, facing his phone to Taehyung. "He's sleeping."

I know.

"Why are you calling me then??" He asks, "I should be sleeping now!"

No you can't! Stop texting Chaeyoungie if you like Jihyo unnie.

Taehyung woke up from the noise, he looked up at the daegu rapper and saw facetiming his girlfriend.

"Hi babygirl!" Taehyung shouted,

Not now, oppa. I'm fixing a problem here.

Taehyung pouted, shouted "Love you!" and took a chitchat with the maknae.

Yoongi wore a headphone, he doesn't like to let his teammates know about it.

"I'm trying okay. But it's rude not to reply." Yoongi defended

Chaeng likes you. So stop playing with her feelings.

"I will, okay! Seesh, Da."

Don't you seesh seesh me! Now look at Chaeng, she just knew today that you've been texting Jihyo unnie as well!

"How?"

Jihyo unnie sent a screenshot of your texts, teasing me because I wasn't able to talk to Tae who's rehearsing for stigma.

"You do know that," He looked at his surroundings and whispered, "I like her right?"

No, I don't. You've been giving mixed signal to the two that even I myself don't know who you really like.

Yoongi just sighed,

I advice you to stop talking to them both, if you're only going to be like a fuck boy.

"Your language, Kim Dahyun!" Yoongi threatened.

I'm sorry. But please, clear your mind. Bye

And they hung up.

"What's the use of your earphones if I can still here it?" Jin said, who is sitting beside Yoongi.

"Oh God."

°

Taehyung is constantly checking up on Dahyun, because he's always been this way. She might be happy on stage but she's really suffering off stage enduring the pain from her foot. If that happens, she instantly stop what she is doing. And she hates it, and Taehyung hates it as well.

"I just hope i'm next to you." Taehyung says, on the phone call.

"You do know you're supposed to be sleeping now, right?" Dahyun says.

"I'm about to. I just want to say goodnight, even if its broad daylight in there."

Dahyun chuckled, "Arasso. Goodnight!"

"Hmm!" Taehyung hummed and hung the phone.

Wanna ask about Jimin and Mina? Mina being innocent, doesn't know Jimin's feelings so she thought they were bestfriends

Yes. Park Jimin is bestfriendzoned by Myoui Mina.

Dahyun is in their hotel room now, she's with Chaeyoung and Nayeon. They were surprised to see a package in the bed.

"It's probably for you, Da." The oldest says while entering the bathroom, she then took the box.

It's full of rose petals, inside it is a tofu plushie.

She took the plushie and saw a box beneath the plushie.

"Woah! It's a bracelet!" Chaeyoung says, while putting it in Dahyun's wrist. It has a pendant, which is a butterfly.

Dahyun smiled, took the card.

Just a gift passing by...

- T

Dahyun laughed, letting it show to Chaeyoung.

"You're one spoiled girlfriend!" She says, and left Dahyun on the bed.

Kim Taehyung
You really are a man of surprises
How did you even know where we were staying?
Yikes! Such a creepy stalker.
Thank you for the gift, it's beautiful.

Dahyun charged her phone and bragged to Nayeon about the gift.

++++

(A/N: I wrote a one shot, if you have time try to check it out~ it's I'm glad to be your lover. It's a jimina fanfic. ) / (And oh, about the thumbnail above. Do you like it? I'm planning to change the cover of this story using that. Tell me your thought.) /edited