Chapter 12

It's been a week since the stage incident happened, and now TWICE members are preparing to leave the dorm for their performance in Jeju Island.

"Are you sure you're fine alone?" Jihyo can't just leave Dahyun. She preferred to be alone than asking someone to stay with her.

"I'm fine unnie. Look." She lifted her left arm with her crutch. "I can help myself, unnie."

"Alright, I'll call you when we get there. Update me okay? We'll be back tomorrow." Jihyo said, earning an okay sign.

×

BTS Dorm

"Wow, a day off finally!" Yoongi said and went straight to his bed after finishing his meal.

Have you eaten?

Taehyung texted Dahyun, they don't have any work today since the show that invited them cancelled today's shooting.

Not yet.
I'm still preparing my food, wbu?

Taehyung looked at the time, 1PM

It's past lunch time, why are you
eating just now?

Unnies went to Jeju, all by myself.

Dahyun is actually having a hard time. Since the only body part that is moving is her left arm, right foot, and mouth. So while opening the packet of ramen, she used her left arm and bite it with her mouth.

BTS V Calling..

Hello? Taehyung called

"You're in loud speaker, but I'm alone. Why?" Dahyun said while stirring the noodles.

What are you cooking?

"Ramyeon."

What?

"Well." Dahyun roamed the kitchen, "That's the easiest food that I can prepare with my situation."

Aish! Dahyun heard Taehyung being mad but she didn't mind.

I'll come over and bring some real food

"Wait, what? No. Shoot." Taehyung already hung up the phone when Dahyun was trying to talk. She just sighed and left her phone in the counter and continue cooking.

Okay.

After 10 minutes she's still trying to open the seasoning pack. "Goal!" Finally, the pack opened.

*ding dong*

Taehyung brought her some of Jin's cooking and a take out as well. He patiently waited for the younger since he knew that she's having a hard time with her injuries.

Dahyun texted the pincode to Taehyung since her foot suddenly hurts.

9567899
Pincode.

Taehyung's phone vibrated from his pocket so he take a look at it. He entered the pincode and went inside, he saw Dahyun on the floor so he immediately placed the food on the sofa and went to Dahyun's side.