Chapter 48

The girls arrived in Japan, and as soon as they arrived their hotel. Dahyun called Taehyung

Dahyun videocalling..

Taehyung is sleeping their dorm, but Jimin heard it. So he answered it

Oh, hi Chim.

Jimin faced the camera to the sleeping boy, she just laughed.

I guess he's tired. I'll call him later, please tell him that we already arrived.

He then pushed Taehyung, which cause him to fall on the bed.

"The heck, Park Jimin." Taehyung said while getting up, he handed his phone.

Hello!

"Hi baby girl. I didn't know you called." Taehyung said while sitting down on the bed. "Are you in Japan now?"

Yes. We just arrived in the hotel! Dahyun says while showing him the room. It only has two beds, and my roommate is Chaeyoungie!

Taehyung smiled, and sat on the floor. Camera faced to Daegu. "Daegu misses his mommy."

Dahyun choked with Taehyung's word. Mommy?!!

"Yeah. He is my son, so you are the mother of my son."

Hey!

"You don't like it?" Taehyung pretended to sulk and pouted.

I-I do! I mean, do I have any choice?

Taehyung just smiled, "I miss you already."

I miss you too. We'll have a meeting tomorrow for the next comeback. Maybe also distributing the lines.

"You should sleep now." Taehyung said, "Call me when you wake up. I love you."

Merongg~

~

"You'll be having a special stage, make the most of your two day stay here." Their manager said, "21st century girl and Not Today are the songs. Later at 1pm, you'll be having a rehearsal and you'll perform it tomorrow."

"Taehyung will have another stage, together with Jimin, Seulgi and Irene."

Namjoon spoke, "and the netizens knew that Taehyung is dating someone from TWICE?"

Their manager nodded, "I talked to the staffs. Both sides agreed there won't be any love dances."

"No, I will not allow Taehyung to perform the special stage with other girls." Namjoon firmly said.

"It's just for a show."

Jungkook's phone suddenly rang, earning a head turn to his hyungs. Jungkook bowed as an apology and ran away.

But came back immediately, "Speaking of the-"

"It's Dahyun?" Namjoon asked, Jungkook shooked his head and said "But it's Tzuyu." letting his hyung show the videocall.

Oppa! Tzuyu called, i'm sorry! I didn't know you're having a meeting.

"It's okay." Namjoon said, "is Dahyun awake?"

She just woke up, actually. Look! Tzuyu said, facing the camera to the girl who is slowly walking to the kitchen.

"Arasso." Namjoon said, they let Jungkook talk to the girl.