Chapter 6

/edited

"That's a wrap!" The photographer shouted.

The two idol groups bowed to the staff and they bowed to each other as well.

"Do you perhaps want to eat dinner with us, Jihyo-ssi?" Namjoon asked, Jihyo looked at their manager and he nodded.

"He agreed so we can, sunbae."

Assa! Jimin chanted in his head.

×

Restaurant

Dahyun sat beside BTS to equalize (is that even a word, i'm sorry!) them. So it's 8:8 now. The managers and staffs is in a different table. Taehyung sat beside Dahyun so she won't be shy.

But Taehyung didn't know ofcourse, that Dahyun wants to go home now because of the closeness the two is. It makes her heart flutter. Which she doesn't like.

I still want to focus on my career. Who am I kidding, we're just friends not having a relationship. But, what if we end up having it? No kim dahyun, wake up.

"Earth to Dahyun-ssi?" Taehyung said,

"Y-Yes?" Dahyun awkwardly smiled, "I asked if you want a cola or an iced tea." He then gave her a smile.

"Iced tea will do, sunbae."

"V-ssi, how did you know where we live?" Jihyo asked, the boys looked at him.

I'm screwed. He thought. He didn't let the hyungs know about the delivery, it's his own money. But making self decision is dangerous.

"I asked Mark hyung." Jihyo nodded and the girls said thanks for the breakfast. Taehyung smiled but deep inside he can feel the stares of his hyung who will kill him later.

At the end of the dinner, Jimin told Dahyun they need a quick chat.

Both BTS and TWICE van is infront of them so he just talked in a not a whisper like yet not too loud, "Dahyun-ah, I want to thank you for listening to Taehyungie last night."

She looked confused because she's sure she didn't tell him, "Did you-"

"I heard him cry, but I didn't bother talking to him because he keeps mumbling "Dahyun has a point"" He gave her a smile and offered a hug, which she accepted.

"He has a reason why he didn't tell you, Jimin-ssi." She whispered before letting go of him, he nodded "I know that."

Jeongguk looks at Taehyung who's frowning while staring at the two outside, he just laughed and opened the door to call his member.

They are already in their dorm but the hyungs didn't let Taehyung live.

"Mind explaining?" Namjoon asked, Taehyung thanked the heavens because Namjoon asked him privately.

"Can I just open it up to you? And don't let the others know?"

"It depends, Taehyung-ah." The younger nodded.

"It's just a simple conversation. I opened up my worries to her for the past few days. I told her I can't tell any one of you since I don't want to add to your worries. But, I'm okay now. She made me feel better now hyung." Namjoon sighed.

"You are never a burden to us, we are a team. A family, Tae." Namjoon patted Taehyung's back. "But I respect your decision, I won't tell them. Next time, talk to me okay?" Taehyung smiled and hugged his hyung.

It's almost 1am and Dahyun is still studying.

She enjoys studying, she really do. She is used to having an idol life that she misses studying like a normal student.