Chapter 45

Someone needs a father.

- K.DH

Jimin slowly left the room. Leaving the Daegu vocalist alone.

"Hello there cute little baby, what is your gender?" He baby talks the puppy. "Ooh! You're a boy!" He says excitedly.

*knock knock*

Taehyung looked at the front door, and let the dog play on the floor.

He peeked through the fish eye and saw a tofu girl.

He opened his arms as soon as he opened the door, Dahyun smiled widely and accepted it.

"Thank you, baby girl." Taehyung says, Dahyun nodded.

The puppy went to Dahyun's and wagged his tail. Dahyun felt it because he's in between her legs. She sat down and grabbed the puppy.

"What do you want to name him?" Dahyun asked. "Daegu." She ooked at him, and asks "Daegu as in your hometown?"

Taehyung nodded, "So when I bring him anywhere, it feels like i'm home."

Dahyun gave him her warmest smile and agreed, "Daegu it is." While scratching the puppy's head.

Taehyung pulled Dahyun into a hug, resting his head on the crook of her neck. Dahyun just pushed him.

"You'll get cramps, you know how small I am compared to you." Then punching Taehyung, he just laughed and layed down on the bed.

Putting his legs on her waist, securing his territory.

"You don't have to buy me a dog." He whispered,

"That's the least I can do with all the efforts you've been giving me." Dahyun says, planting a kiss on both of his cheek. "Take care of Daegu, okay?" Taehyung nodded, Dahyun broke the cuddling session. Which made Taehyung growl because of the lost of contact with the younger. Dahyun just threw a pillow to him.

She then grabbed the paper bag she brought and gave it to Taehyung, making him confused.

"That's a gucci bag." Dahyun says,

Taehyung rolled his eyes and opened the paper bag. "You have got to be kidding me!" He says while taking a closer look. "You're damn rich."

"Wow, I can't believe it came out from your mouth Taehyung-ssi."

°

The six boys are out with the maknaes, Daegu is with TWICE now. Taehyung wanted to bring it with him in the cafe, but the last time they went there it says no pets allowed.

"It's actually a good coffee shop to kill time, huh?" Namjoon said, looking at all places.

The girls just sat on the table and waited for the boys.

"Just stay in between us, Chae. Okay? I won't let Yoongi oppa talk to you." Dahyun says,

"I'm okay, unnie." Chaeyoung reassures, Dahyun just nodded.

Taehyung sat beside Dahyun, and they're now sitting in a long ass table.

"We'll go on tour in a few days," Jimin started, "and I still can't get Mina's attention!" he faked cry,

Dahyun threw a chip on him, "You're bestfriends right?"

The boys laughed, Jimin looked at her. "Wow, thanks for the encouragement."

"Hey! That's a good start" Chaeyoung said, "sunbaenim..."

"You can just call us oppa, Chaeyoung-ah." Jin said, "like how Dahyunie and Tzuyu calls us."

"But Chaeyoung is right, it's a good start." Yoongi said, which earned a silent treatment from everyone.

Dahyun notices the atmosphere and talked. "So let's set up a plan?"

So they did, a confession for Minari.

"Oh oh! In three weeks, we'll fly to Japan!" Tzuyu said,

"We also have a concert in Japan in three weeks!" Jungkook said.

"Aigoo, the maknaes." Jin said

"Wow, you're expecting me to confess during concert? Nice." Jimin then rolled his eyes.

"Ofcourse not, after the concert! We will meet, and like the usual. Eat in a restaurant, we'll give you some time alone." Dahyun said

"Or, pretend that we will all eat together but the truth is you'll go on a private dinner!" Chaeyoung said

The boys nodded and agreed,

"But what if she doesn't feel the same way?" Jimin doubted.

The three girls looked at each other, smiled and shrugged. Dahyun took the lead, "You will never know unless you try."

++++

(A/N: let's just pretend that Dahyun likes dogs okay. Only dogs. Only neooo~ ok bye) /nothing to edit, and just to add note that the time i wrote this Dahyun is scared of dogs but now she doesn't and even has her own pet dog~