Chapter 33

[ BREAKING ] BTS' V revealed to be dating

It is indeed BTS' V is one of the couple who dispatch leaked.

Here is the statement made by BigHit Entertainment;

V has been seeing his girlfriend for three months now. We have to respect the side of the partner, so we won't reveal her. But with their relatonship, it is seen that V is more cheerful and positive. We hope fans would support his relationship.

Regarding for the girl's part, they requested not to tell yet.

What are your thoughts about BTS' V relationship?

Last night..

"This will be quick." JYP says, "I want you to fill me the details."

"We started seeing each other after MAMA. That's all, we often meet back stage when we were promoting." Dahyun says,

"You know you made a contract to not date for three years, am I right?" He said. Dahyun nodded.

"I will think about it. Now go and do well in your exam." Dahyun apologized and left.

Currently

Taehyung did the same, he filled the details to his PDnim. And they gladly accepted to expose himself to keep Dahyun safe.

Bangtan's company was surprised when their stocks aren't affected. Like yeah sure, they lose some. But it wasn't that big. And their fans even encouraged V's relationship, and said that they were excited to know who the girl is. Bangtan was very happy for the news, they appreciate how their fans didn't left them because of the news.

Namjoon decided to text Jihyo for the news, but he thought of something.

"Oh?" Yoongi says when he was disturbed by Namjoon by taking off his headset. "Text Jihyo, tell her the good news." Yoongi looked at him confused, and asked. "Why me?"

"You don't want it?" He asked, "Okay, it's cool to me." and grabbed his phone. "Wait wait! I'll do it." Yoongi sat up straight and asked for her number. Namjoon smirked. "You're an asshole" Yoongi said and kicked him out of his room.

Hello, Jihyo-ssi.
This is Yoongi Oppa,
I got your number from Namjoon.
I wanted to tell you that nothing is affected.

Jihyo's phone vibrated, she grabbed it and received a text from an anonymous number. She smiled when she read it.

That's good to hear, oppa.
I'll pass the news to our members.

Are you free tomorrow?

Yoongi received a head slap, "What the hell." Yoongi looked up, it's Jin who did it.

"Hitting with Jihyo, huh?" Yoongi hid his phone, ignoring Jin and pushing him out of the room.

°

Today is the day when the collab stage happen.

Taehyung went to TWICE's waiting area, he bought some coffee to the girls.

"Dahyunie just went out." Chaeyoung says, he nodded and followed Dahyun.

°

Jungkook is practicing his confession song to Tzuyu.