Chapter 32

Dahyun was surprised to see Sana walking away.

"Sana unnie." She calls out, which made her stop from walking. "Why are you here?"

"I have no intention to make you two break up, I just forgot my wallet inside." Sana explains and trying to leave, "Okay. Wait for me and Taehyung oppa, let's go together." 

Sana rejected the idea, "It's fine. I made you two argue, it's not fair if we three should be together." 

"It's fine." Dahyun says and looked at the door being opened, "We don't have to talk anyways."

--

"So abort mission?" Jungkook asks his hyung.

"Ofcourse! You saw how tensed Dahyun and Taehyung are." Jimin said.

Jungkook is planning to do a confession to Tzuyu. How? Jungkook, Jimin and Hobi will sing Confession Song to Tzuyu. Jungkook asked Yugyeom's help for this, because it's their song anyway. And they were thinking to do it after the evaluation but since the two fought, they didn't do it.

°

TWICE and BTS is now on their own dorm.

Jungkook immediately ran to Jin's room, seeing him the news.

[ BREAKING ] Another couple revealed?

Dispatch is doing an amazing job to stalk these people, but they didn't give any names. Instead, they revealed what their profession is.

It is said that the couple is composed of an idol rapper and an idol singer, both belongs to the top group in these generation.

The idol rapper belongs to a 2 year old group and the idol singer is now 4 years in the industry.

Dispatch even revealed their genders, she is a rapper and he is a singer.

Any thoughts who they are?

Jihyo was shocked to see the news. The news are so accurate!

Dahyun just got home from a walk with Taehyung when Jihyo immediately let her sit and read the news.

"Oh my God." She says, "W-what should we do then?" Jihyo shrugged.

°

an hour later

The eight girls are waiting for the seven boys while Dahyun was called to the company.

Jeongyeon is making some snacks when they heard constant knocking, Jihyo ran to the front door..

"Omo, what are you- hey! Hey! What are you- oh come on!" Jihyo says, because the five boys just keep passing by her.

"Hello, Sorry for what they did. They're just panicking." Jungkook greeted her before going in, Jihyo gave him a smile and let him in.

"Those boys are really childish." Yoongi added before entering the dorm, Jihyo just laughed and closed the door.

"Where's she?" Taehyung asked,

"Company, our boss called her." Chaeyoung says.

Taehyung nodded, the boys sat on the floor together with the girls.

Jihyo taking the lead, "The article is very accurate with their description." the rest nodded, Namjoon said, "Though you're not the only 2 year old group."

"But we all know who they're pertaining to." Yoongi says, they nodded, "How come they knew?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Remember when I took Dahyun out for breakfast? I guess we were caught." Taehyung said.

"Actually, they met up a few times before that." Nayeon said, "Even if you two talk outside our waiting room, there are staffs who will take pictures of you." she added.

"So here's the deal." Taehyung says, "If our manager knew, I'll say that I am indeed dating someone."

"No, Taehyung. That's just a no." Jin says,

"So that they can hide Dahyun's identity." Taehyung added. "It will work. Bang PD just needs to talk to JYP PDnim to cooperate."

"What about us?" Hoseok added,

"Nothing will happen." Sana says. They all looked at her.

"Wow." Yoongi says, and was unable to finish because Jihyo cut him off, "Yoongi oppa, stop." he sighs and shut his mouth.

"I've been stalking our fandoms for quite some time, and Taehyung/Dahyun ship are widely accepted." Sana says, "And if they knew you are actually dating her, it might even add to your popularity."

"But we are not going to expose her." Namjoon says. "Accept the consequences." Nayeon said, "And why do we have to hide your member?" Namjoon backfired. 

Jin stopped Namjoon and Jeongyeon stopped Nayeon.

"Okay nothing will happen if you two fight. So let me talk!" Jimin says, "Taehyung will tell that he really is dating, and we will hide Dahyun's identity. If we don't this might be a reason to TWICE's downfall or Dahyun's contract as a twice member. And we won't lose fans, you know how tight ARMY's is with us. And if they leave, then they leave." It is indeed true, BTS and ARMY created a strong bond.

"We are still pleasing K-netizens so it's a big risk if we confirm that it's from our team." Nayeon says, "So if we ask a little favor from you, can we please hide her identity." She begs.

-

I'm sorry.
I love you.

I'm sorry too. 

I just got home.

How's the meeting?

Boss got disappointed, but it's fine.

They'll coordinate with your company.

Alright, go to sleep. We should both rest.

Arass~ I love you

I love you too.

/edited