Chapter 34

TWICE was very supportive with the collaboration stage, especially Dahyun. Who let her worries set aside and cheering for her boyfriend and friend.

Jungkook keep on glancing to Tzuyu's side. Which earned a punch from the oldest hyung.

"Stop it." Jungkook laughed and nodded.

Fans is now speculating that Taehyung's girlfriend is Sana, but Onces are quick to defend that they're still in a dating ban process. Only if they knew.

As soon as the collab stage were done, TWICE hugged Chaeyoung. The girls looked at Sana who was just standing at the side. Dahyun offered her hand and bringing her inside the group hug.

°

The maknaes knew what happened to Jungkook and Tzuyu. But they decided to hide it to their members since the unnies are still so-so with Dahyun and Taehyung.

The manager decided to talk to Dahyun, privately.

"I was just waiting for you to tell me that you're dating him." She says, "I knew from the start."

Dahyun looked at her, "I'm sorry."

"PD-nim has two choices, it's to ban you for seeing him OR support you." She says, "If you told me soon enough, I could've defended you."

"I'm really sorry." Dahyun looked down.

"You don't notice that it's okay for me to you to accept deliveries?" She says, "And why i'm not panicking when the news came out?"

Dahyun looked at her, shaking her head.

"Taehyung asked for my permission to date you." She says, "After MAMA happened, I was incharge to stay with the remaining members. Am I right?" Dahyun nodded, "He went up to me and bravely said that he wants to date you."

Dahyun smiled, so that's why Taehyung easily got inside the waiting room.

Taehyung did really ask for sadness manager's permission. He just don't want to tell Dahyun yet, for the reason to make her comfortable. Taehyung knows how badly Dahyun wants to hide their relationship. Ofcourse for the both parties' sake. But that didn't let Taehyung stop, once the MAMA stage happened. He really wanted to visit Dahyun so he went up to her manager and that happened.

"And I really like him for you." She says, "and I already talked to Sana."

"You knew?!"

"Ofcourse, I knew. I'm your manager for a reason." She bragged, "I can tell how Sana misses you. It's a good thing that Mina and Momo still keep in touch with her. But I understand why you're mad."

"I miss her too." Dahyun says, "But I don't know how I will approach her."

"She misses you so much that she wants to leave twice." Dahyun widened her eyes, "She is actually asking for a termination contract now. That's the reason why I wanted to talk to you. To stop her from leaving the team."

Dahyun bowed and left her manager.

She saw Taehyung and Jimin on the way, so she dragged them with her.

Sana is nowhere to be seen in the waiting room,

"Jihyo unnie!" Dahyun said, panting.

"Mwo? Mwo?" Jihyo asked

Dahyun breathed heavily,

"Why are we here?" Jimin asked which earned a head smack from Taehyung, sushing him.

"Sanaunniewantstoterminatehercontract." Dahyun says without a pause so it confused the members.

Taehyung gave her a water to slow her down,

"Sana unnie wants to terminate her contract!" Dahyun said,

"Wait what?!" Nayeon says, Dahyun nodded "Yes. Now we have to stop her, where is she?!" she added.

"I'm here." Sana says, entering the room. "I take back what I said. I don't want to give up my sisters." The girls smiled, the two boys felt awkward. So they just sat on the sofa.

"It will still take time to forgive you," Dahyun started, "But I'm gladly to slowly build again our relationship." Sana hugged Dahyun, Jihyo instructed to join the hug.

"No TWICE, No ONCE." Jihyo says, "We will stay together, forever."

°

"And you mister!" Dahyun pointed to Taehyung,

"Me?" He asked pointing to himself.

"We have to talk." Taehyung nodded and was about to go out "No, here. Inside, with them." She says. Taehyung being a good boyfriend, stood infront of her while all eyes are on them.

"What did I do this time?" He asked, Jimin smiled because he wants to laugh but instead he just gave a smile. "You didn't tell me that manager knew we are dating!" She says earning a smile from him, while the others are shocked. "Why didn't you tell me?!" Dahyun hugged Taehyung, tightly. "Because I know how you will react?" He said, returning the hug.

Since Dahyun is shorter, Taehyung rested his chin on her head.

Jihyo took a photo of them both. Liking how the two being lovey dovey in front of them.

"I love you, Kim Dahyun. And I will ask this ag-" Taehyung was cut from his statement when five boys entered the waiting room. Dahyun didn't dare to look, Taehyung laughed because of how clingy she is.

Namjoon made a peace sign, because of how clumsy he is. Their plan is just to put their ears on the door to hear the conversation, but Namjoon accidentaly twisted the doorknob.

"I will ask this again, infront of your unnies and my team." Taehyung says, removing the hug and cupping her cheeks. "Are you ready to be Taehyung's girlfriend?"

"No." Dahyun decided to play with Taehyung's confession.

"Stop it." Taehyung laughed, being the best actress she is.

"I'm serious." Dahyun says, "I'm sorry."

Taehyung removed his hand on Dahyun, and stepping back.

"I'm joking!" Dahyun says, grabbing Taehyung's hand and putting it back to her cheeks. "Put it back, I like it when you do that." She says, "Ofcourse, I'm ready. I'm always ready."

Taehyung kissed Dahyun's forehead and both teams cheered for them.

+++

(A/N: this chapter is sooooo idk //) /edited