Chapter 18

A delivery came in TWICE's apartment.

"Delivery for this place!" the deliver boy said,

"Okay, leave it in front." Dahyun says and the boy did. Dahyun called her manager about the delivery and said it's okay to receive it. Weird. Dahyun thought, usually their manager doesn't allow them to accept any deliveries.

Dahyun picked up the rectangular box and went inside their dorm. Once she opened it, she was surprised.

It's a boquet of flowers and some of her favorite chocolates.

She took out the boquet and smelled it.

"Fresh."

She saw a card, took it and read it.

Dahyun,
I hope this ease your period cramps.

T.

Dahyun smiled, took a selfie and sent it to him.

I received it already. You do like surprising me huh? Thank you, oppa! Truly appreciated.

Taehyung sent some flowers and chocolates to Dahyun since he researched what makes a girl feel less pain during their menstrual period.

Anything for my baby girl.
You look pretty , by the way.

Taehyung smiled with the photo that was sent by Dahyun. He prefers Dahyun not wearing any makeup since he can see how pure and pale she is.

Dahyun immediately blushed with the nickname. As you guys know, They don't have a nickname to call to each other. They casually use their names. And it makes Dahyun excited when Taehyung calls her 'the' nickname.

I love it. Thank you for making me feel better.

You know I don't like you being sad.
If only I gave it to you personally, it's more romantic. Isn't it?

You're only romantic through indirect
interaction, you look funny if we see
each other face to face.

Is that how you treat your boyfriend??

Boyfriend. Dahyun thought. It will take time to get used to all those pen names.

You always make fun of me! ㅠㅠ
But it's ok.
That's one of the reasons why I like you

Is that a confession? ㅋㅋㅋ
I like you too.

Okay.

Dahyun replied, being shy because it was an unexpected response. She wasn't suppose to be telling that but she got carried away.

Taehyung just laughed with Dahyun's reply.

I'll text you later okay?
I have to entertain a guest.

Dahyun took a picture of the flowers and fixed it. Replace the paper with a vase so that her members can see it too.

Taehyung left his phone on their room and got back to the living room.

"Kook, can you leave us for a sec?" Jungkook looked at the girl and to his hyung, and left them.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked,