Chapter 42

Dahyun went with Taehyung in his hotel room, he already told her what happened.

"I'll just take a shower." Taehyung says,

"Just know that your stuff are already fix, Taehyung. I'll go now." BTS' manager said and Taehyung nodded.

"I'll use the bed!" Dahyun shouted before Taehyung could close the bathroom door.

Dahyun watched BTS videos, it cringes her to watch their own videos or live stages that's why she usually watches GOT7 or BTS.

She saw a recommended video by the red application, Taehyung's fancam on Not Today. So she decided to watch it.

Taehyung has been on the shower for almost 10 minutes and Dahyun already watched 4 videos, of Taehyung's fancam.

"What's with the shouting and squealing?" Taehyung says, who is now topless with a towel on his lower area.

"Kim Taehyung!" Dahyun shouted and hid under the blanket.

Taehyung just laughed and changed his clothes, and laid down beside Dahyun. "What are you watching?"

She shooked her head and closed the app, but Taehyung is persistent. "Let me seeee~"

"Noooo!"

The two ended up in an awkward position, Taehyung on top of Dahyun. He reaches the phone on Dahyun's hand.

"Finally!" Taehyung says, grabbing the phone and looked straight at Dahyun. Yes, they're still in awkward position. Taehyung smiled and pecked Dahyun's lip before sitting straight.

"Oooh. You've been watching me, huh?" Taehyung teased,

"And why? Is it bad to monitor my boyfriend?"

Taehyung froze, slowly turning his head to Dahyun.

"What did you call me?"

Realization hits Dahyun. She shooked her head and pretended to sleep.

Taehyung pulled her, laying her down and pinning her arms. "You don't know how my heart reacted when it heard 'my boyfriend'"

Dahyun rolled her eyes.

"Kim Dahyun effect is so bad," Taehyung whispered, "but I like it."

Dahyun pushed Taehyung, "Oh get over it." while grabbing her phone. "I've been your fan since I knew BTS." She says, "and I still can't believe I'm dating my idol."

Taehyung smiled, placing his chin on Dahyun's shoulder.

"Whenever you're onstage, I can't help but to fangirl." Dahyun confesses,

"Look at me as your boyfriend, baby girl."

"I'm trying, okay? It's surreal."

Taehyung pulled Dahyun's face, "Look at me. I'm infront of you now."

Dahyun smiled and nodded.

"I'm hungry, let's eat." Dahyun says,

"We still can't." Taehyung reminded her,

"Excuse you, Kim Taehyung. The company gave me bodyguards, as a sign of punishment."

Taehyung laughed, "Is that really a punishment?"

Dahyun nodded, "Yeah. My salary also, will be donated to the charity." Taehyung hummed and took his hoodie and mask. Dahyun did the same.

Dahyun and Taehyung went out with a body guard, it looks cool but it's not really.

×

Dahyun and Taehyung is walking on the streets to reach the nearest cafe.

"Do you want to go inside? It's okay to me." Dahyun offered to her guards,

"We're good." They said, Dahyun just nodded.

"Why do we always spend time in a cafe?" Dahyun asked.

"Because you like coffee?" Dahyun glared at him,

"I don't drink coffee!" She said, "I'm still a kid you know."

"Yeah, like three years is a huge difference?"

"Uhm, it actually is." Dahyun said, "But I don't mind. Just order me a bubba tea, pwease?" she added an aegyo, but failed.

"You don't have to act cute, baby girl." Taehyung pinched her cheeks, "You're cute without trying." then pecked the tip of her nose and left her blushing.

°

Taehyung is playing on his phone, Dahyun just stared at him. Analyzing each facial features of Taehyung.

"You're lucky I can't take off my eyes on this game." Taehyung says, "I'm about to melt, baby girl. Stop staring."

"Let me be. This is a one time chance." Dahyun says, grinning.

Taehyung let go of his phone and looked at her, "You can stare at me always, baby girl." And planted a kiss on her lips. "And now I lost!"

Dahyun just laughed, "Let's go now. The guards must be tired."

"Hmm, yeah." Taehyung said, putting his arm around Dahyun's shoulder.

+++

(A/N: wow. This chapter is a bit..??) /nothing to edit